Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 28, 2008, 03:39 AM

Alrighty then. I knew you wouldn't listen to a word anyway, so I will go and answer questions where people actually want help. You can stay here with the one guy that has answered 4 questions, all of which being yours, answers your questions the way you want, and it seems is here only to promote his website. Good luck with that!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 06:01 AM
    How do I get him back?
    There are no magic pills, potents, or secrets, to get any one back, that's up to them, to want to come back. Good Luck!!
    XxMissBxX Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Had some progress I text him and he text back saying "im sorry beautiful. U'll still have fun but its best if i not come for ur bday, i really like u and the closet we get ther harder it'll be" and then he text me saying "we are both after different things, u want a shag i want a relationship" which I don't think he is using this as an excuse but never once have I told him I just want sex, then I text him back saying I don't just want sex I want a relationship he then text "y didn't u tell me!!!!Bianca you really dont know how amazing you are do u. ur so special and dont ever listen to anyone that tells u different. I've had most in my life urs is just starting and good things are coming ur way" what does this mean I am really confused and how do I show him that it will be OK. He also has a heart condition which means he could drop dead whenever he has already had numerous amounts off heart attacks starting at 13 and he also said that he ent worth been with as by the time I am 30 he probs won't be here how can I show him that I want to be with him and we can make it work and everything that has happened we can put it behind us and start again and make it work what do I say to him to see this :(
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    There are no magic pills, potents, or secrets, to get any one back, thats up to them, to want to come back. Good Luck!!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 05:23 AM

How can I show him that I want to be with him and we can make it work and everything that has happened we can put it behind us and start again and make it work what do I say to him to see this :(
    For whatever reason he doesn't feel the same, so leave him alone, and do your own healing. The quicker that happens, the quicker things will be clear to you.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Oct 31, 2008, 05:56 AM

Intense amounts of stress can also be the triggers of heart attacks, do you want to be responsible for a possible risk to his health by stressing him out over this?

I've read through all of this and you seem dead set on not giving up. Let me tell you, I was the Same way MissB, I came here and I was in tears begging these guys to give me some magic pill to solve the problem. They told me to leave her alone and give her space, which I did to some degree but kept talking to her and telling her how much we were in love and that this can't be happening.

She gradually became more bitter towards me as I kept trying, but I remember that we had a promise. She asked me to promise not to "give up on us" and I kept reassuring myself that "I wont give up on you Sophia." and I didn't, everyday I searched the internet for mind tricks, games, tactics to make her feel love for me again. I purchased "get your ex back" e-books and read them inside and out. These are the closest to magical pills that you will find. The only thing that they told me, was to wait a month and fill my life with other things, to call her after a month, try and get her on a casual date and to not mention anything about the relationship, and just have a good time and make him/her miss you.

Well, I thought that this was what I would do. I ended up getting antsy because I thought time was running out and because we had got into a few fights after our breakup. I did the unthinkable and took my parents phones and attempted to fake an accident saying that I was in Texas visiting my friend, we hit a deer and I wasn't wearing my seat belt, and hit my head on the dash and could possibly die due to brain damage.

I was thinking to myself "This is good, she will have a new found appreciation for me and come running back" and do you know what happened? She asked if I was OK and said that she was sorry to hear it, and sorry that she could not be with me and that I could put all my happiness in one person. She did not drop everything to see me, she only texted my "mom" one time after to ask if I was doing OK, That's IT. She moved on so fast and there was absolutely nothing I could do.

At that point I had almost given up, but I decided to make one last stand to get back in her life after a down day. A few months later I called to wish her a happy birthday on October 16th, left a voicemail telling her I hope she was well. My friend called her to ask a question days later, told me that her number was out of service. She changed her number because she was tired of hearing from me/about me. I now have no way of contacting her, and she lives five hours away somewhere that I do not know.

Take it from someone who went against what everyone here said and tried his best anyway, but ended up hanging onto false hope and dragged out an impossible situation and hurt himself more for no reason. I think I know her email address, and I may send her an email to say "I promised to never give up on you, but now I must go". Maybe I won't even do this for my own good, but don't do what I have been doing. I know it sounds like you want to be able to say "I gave a fighting chance to show him how much I love him." But I almost feel that in doing this, you are feeding their ego and making them think they are better than you. Don't give anyone that satisfaction.

MissB, as a girl you should know better than anyone what it is like to have some random guy hit on you, or one of your guy friends tell you that he wants to go out with you, but yet you don't feel the same. This is the same situation, except in reverse. You have emotions of comfort and familiarity, a bond like family, but for whatever reason his ATTRACTION for you is gone, which prevents him from wanting to be in an intimate relationship with you. And you know well that no matter what these other guys have done to try and win your heart, nothing would change your mind, right? This is the same situation.
    samfulcher Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Hey, how are things working out? Haven't heard from you in a while...

Nov 1, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Hey sexy how are you I am good ta started taking the advice off these lot and get on with it myself. So I went out all week every single night and pulled a different guy each night was great to have a different guy in ma bed each night was awsome lol took some pictures too and sent them to ma ex just to rub it in a bit and show him I don't need him and make him jealous and show I am having fun lol thanks for all your advice you made so much sense lol really appreciated it thanks babe hope to hear from you soon x
    Quote Originally Posted by samfulcher View Post
    Hey, how are things working out? Haven't heard from you in a while....
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 05:04 PM

You are REAL mature... exactly the type of girl I want to meet at a bar

Nov 1, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Lol shame u live all the way over in america or where ever u are
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    You are REAL mature...exactly the type of girl I want to meet at a bar
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMissBxX View Post
    Hey sexy how are you I am good ta started taking the advice off these lot and get on with it myself. So I went out all week every single night and pulled a different guy each night was great to have a different guy in ma bed each night was awsome lol took some pictures too and sent them to ma ex just to rub it in a bit and show him i dont need him and make him jealous and show i am having fun lol thanks for all your advice you made so much sense lol really appreciated it thanks babe hope to hear from ya soon x
    And going to the bar and taking another guy home every night, and then sending him pictures is going to get you where? I'll tell you what it's going to get you. It's going to get you a reputation as EASY for one. It just might get you right into the Dr.'s office when you find out you have an STD. Your ex now knows just what kind of shallow and vengeful person you really are, so he will steer clear of you. The other guys will hear how easy you are, and only want you for that and that only. Your ex will warn others about you, so there go some of the guys that could have been good to you, so where did it get you? It got you looking like a foolish and immature little girl. Bright move! Hope that works out well for you when you go on that great job interview, or try and meet a boys parents and family, and every other aspect of your life once your revenge pics start to circulate. Good luck to you then. :rolleyes:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:36 PM
    [QUOTE]: kctiger:: You are REAL mature... exactly the type of girl I want to meet at a bar

Quote Originally Posted by XxMissBxX View Post
    lol shame u live all the way over in america or where ever u are
    I hardly think this was a compliment! WOW!
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Nov 1, 2008, 11:56 PM

This smells like BS, I think this is a troll.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 2, 2008, 12:13 AM

You know 'Miss B', a week or so ago, you appeared devastated because your ex broke up with you. You obviously weren't too terribly shook up when you just said that you slept with a different man everynite lastweek. Either you're a troll, or you have some serious problems. I think you are better off in a chat room.

We have people here with "real" problems, and the time we could have spent with someone with a life threatening disease, or the loss of a beloved family member, was wasted here with you and your silly childish games. Go find yourself another playground.
    samfulcher Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 07:38 AM
    [QUOTE=starbuck8;1352417]And going to the bar and taking another guy home every night, and then sending him pictures is going to get you where? I'll tell you what it's going to get you. It's going to get you a reputation as EASY for one.

I agree with starbuck8 on this one. I had really hoped things might have worked out between you and your ex (I will rarely encourage someone to move on unless there is abuse or cheating). I worry that your ex may now write-off the relationship.

I guess as long as you are happier now than you ever were with your ex or ever could be, then that is great. Just be careful out there and make sure to take some time for yourself.

Best,
    Sam

Nov 4, 2008, 03:16 PM
    I need time for myself its really hard them when I am seeing him everywhere so I can't exactly forget about him and move on even though I am sleeping with other guys at the end off it my mind just goes back to him and how much I love him and want to be with him but also I want to get back at him for leaving me and hurting me it sucks I really don't know what to do on one hand I want him back and love him again but on the other I am enjoying the single life but am struggling to move on cause I am seeing him everywhere I really don't know what to do I am so confused :([QUOTE=samfulcher;1352761]
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    And going to the bar and taking another guy home everynight, and then sending him pictures is going to get you where? I'll tell you what it's going to get you. It's going to get you a reputation as EASY for one.

I agree with starbuck8 on this one. I had really hoped things might have worked out between you and your ex (I will rarely encourage someone to move on unless there is abuse or cheating). I worry that your ex may now write-off the relationship.

I guess as long as you are happier now than you ever were with your ex or ever could be, then that is great. Just be careful out there and make sure to take some time for yourself.

Best,
    Sam
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 03:44 PM

You are avoiding facing your feelings, and you are turning to cheap sex, and cheap tricks to cover up your real feelings. That will get you nowhere real fast!

Do you not respect yourself or your body? If you did, you wouldn't be bragging about how great it was to sleep with a different guy every night. That isn't exactly endearing behaviour. In fact it's the opposite. You WON'T make your ex jealous by sending him those pics. BAD MOVE! You WILL regret that. He will have no respect for you now. Is that what you want for someone that you claim to love? If you think you lost him before, you put that final nail in.

You need to stop masking your feelings with physical pleasures, and start concentrating on your personal downfalls and negative traits, and vendictive and vengeful behaviour, if you really want to have a positive relationship with any boy/man.

Dec 9, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Don't know what to do
    Ever since my ex broke up with my I have been an emotional mess I have tried to get him back but he just is not having any off it so I accepted it and like a dumbass that I am I got with another guy a couple off weeks after only to have the same thing happen to me again he left me last night said he wanted to be good mates and that is was never going to work I just feel so down its like I love getting my heart broken or something but its really starting to hurt now last night I even got so down that I just wanted to do myself in just to get rid off all this pain nothing in myself brings happiness I am just lost lonely and down all the time and its starting to hurt now I literally cry myself to sleep every night cause I am in so much pain what should I do if any one has any suggestions would love to hear them cause I am at the end of the rope now
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2008, 03:18 AM

I would be happy to help you, as long as you don't get angry this time, and start to get mean spirited with us.

You get too emotionally involved with these boys because you are lonely. The boys will see that you are lonely, and they will take advantage of that. As long as you keep jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend, it's not going to change. If you sleep with them right away, which you do according to your prior posts, you are never going to find a boy that will stick around for long.

You have to work on yourself first. Get yourself involved in other activities. Different ones from what you've done in the past. Meet boys at different places, where you might have something in common! I don't know what kind of activities you are interested in, but sit and write them down, and get yourself involved in one or two of them.

You are only setting yourself up for more heartbreak, if you keep on dwelling on these boys that weren't right for you in the beginning. Have more respect for yourself, and in turn the boys will have more respect for you, and you won't always be sitting at home lonely and feeling the way you do.

You are going about it the wrong way. Boys are attracted to girls that have confidence in themselves. Work on that first, and you will see that a whole different type of boys will approach you.

Just remember, if you give up sex right away, you are likely to get dumped and be hurt once again. There is no boy worth thinking about "ending" it over... not one!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 06:59 AM

First of all, you need to love yourself more. Do not sleep with another guy because you feel lonely. Any guy that would do that, in my book, is a user. Don't get used by other people, you are too good for that. There are true gentlemen in this world, trust me! These boys you use to make yourself happy for a short amount of time are not people you should associate yourself with.

One thing I found to do that helps a lot is to volunteer and help others out. Get your a$$ on this website more, and instead of asking for advice, give it to others who are in the same boat that you are. Self pitty is not good at all. I try as much as I can to help others out to clear myself pitty, as it is a good way to set up karma.

You aren't at the end of the rope. You determine how long the rope is, and you have shortened it by your own actions. Look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are a smart, attractive young woman that can take on the world by HERSELF! You can, so get up and do it. Life is waiting for you, so quit making it wait and start showing the world who you truly are.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 07:11 AM

I know someone that seems to be in one relationship after another. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a new guy every month and she claims to be in love with every single one of them, is absolutely crushed when they break up with her and 2 days later she's got a new boyfriend. I don't know how people can do that. I can't imagine the emotional stress that must create. Bottom line, don't do what my friend does. Take some time to heal after a break-up and don't be in a hurry to start a new relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back to back toilet when flushed drains the other [ 5 Answers ]

I have two Kolhlar pressure assisted toilets back to back. When the front one flushes it drains the other. I have had the common vent checked by both vision and using a hose to check the vent is clear. I have had this problem for a few years. One plumber recently separated the water flow lines...

Rash on the back of my neck and lower back. [ 14 Answers ]

I've been getting this rash that is almost hive like feeling (when I touch it, it feels like welts like you get with hives) it itches but I can't see it. The rash is on my lower back, and the hairline of my neck. In the morning it is the worst and then it seems to get better throughout the...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search