Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttyl-miracle Posts: 27, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 3, 2008, 07:15 PM

alten, go ahead, report me. It won't scare me or get me aggrivated, stupid. I'll go on a different site and ask random questions and have a fun conversation :P
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 09:21 PM

Can someone please ban This mornic hormonal little infant!

I know your having fun pissing everyone off.
    But I bet you're a really weak person in real life.. who does not talk much in puplic or make much of a fuss

Yet you talk very big on a site with no faces..
    Yet you are to scared to even talk to a boy you like.. and you kind of stalk him.. which I might add is not going to get you anywhere..

I can see right threw you little girl.

You think your act is tough? People here just feel sorry for you. Because you prove everyone's point that. You are just too young for a place like this. You say you are matuer in ways? You make me laugh

Your just a scared little girl trying to get some attention. Well this is all your getting from me

Now go have a glass of warm milk and go to bed
    I think its past your bed time don't you?
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Nov 3, 2008, 10:21 PM

I don't think anybody should give the attention this girl is craving for.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 3, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ttyl-miracle View Post
    alten, go ahead, report me. it won't scare me or get me aggrivated, stupid. i'll go on a different site and ask random questions and have a fun conversation :P
    Damn... I did mean to click on the disagree button. Now go away troll. Grow up and get a life.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Nov 3, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Damn...I did mean to click on the disagree button. Now go away troll. Grow up and get a life.
    Completely agree...
    I gave a reddie, so I think that balances out.
    The first reddie I have given in a long long time, but I think it was well deserved.

I said I would forget about this thread, but this is getting rediculous:confused::mad:. Had to respond. But this is the last one, promise. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 01:14 AM

TrueFaith agrees: Ohh I agree but that really made me laugh a lot. In the mist of all this young crap. He says that. Ha!

I know! I was ROFLMAO! That was a nice break from all of this freakin nonsense! ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 10:06 AM

I have once again sent a report to the mods. I think that our previous reports got lost in the mix somehow.

We all know that the mods are great, they'll take care of this problem soon, it's just a matter of time.

I know it's hard to ignore this person, but really, don't feed the troll.

Some people never grow up and act responsibly, most times these kids don't have a proper role model to teach them. Tty-miracle probably doesn't have anyone to teach her how to be an adult, or how to act properly.

She's a bored young person that wants to act tough. She's probably not at all assertive in really life, so she comes to sites like this where she can act tough, pretend that she's something she's not.

Pity her, we all know where this kind of behaviour leads.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    emenam;1336242]ones stomach is fat because one always do not exersice after eating but goes striaght to bed
    Oh boy. For those of you who were wondering what this post was about, I think I figured it out. Have you ever seen that huge advertisement frequently at the top of the AMHD threads that says, "Why is Your Stomach Fat?" well, it appears this person thought that was the OP's own question.

I needed a good laugh, and that did it. I hope it lifts the mood in here a little bit.

Trolling wastes everyone's time, energy and patience.

We rely on the rules to keep this site fun and to protect the people who do so much to support it. How this thread has been able to fly under the radar for almost a month is beyond me. Many threads are regularly removed for much less provocation. I am sure it will be properly addressed soon enough.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 11, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    oh boy. for those of you who were wondering what this post was about, i think i figured it out. have you ever seen that huge advertisement frequently at the top of the AMHD threads that says, "Why is Your Stomach Fat?" well, it appears this person thought that was the OP's own question.

i needed a good laugh, and that did it. i hope it lifts the mood in here a little bit.

trolling wastes everyone's time, energy and patience.

we rely on the rules to keep this site fun and to protect the people who do so much to support it. how this thread has been able to fly under the radar for almost a month is beyond me. many threads are regularly removed for much less provocation. i am sure it will be properly addressed soon enough.
    ROFLAMO! Glad you caught that Linney. That's toooo funny! Yeah, there have been threads closed for reasons unapparent to me, yet this one remains! :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend not interested in sex [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend and I have been having a lot of problems. Generally, I get upset because he can be quite robotic and unaffectionate. When I get upset, he suddenly becomes very attentive and affectionate. It makes me feel silly for being upset in the first place, but then he goes back to being...

Boyfriend not interested in sex [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - I've been dating a guy for about six months. We seemed to have a very strong connection in the beginning but decided to wait to have sex. He is 31 and I am 27. So, we waited about three months and at some point, he told me that he was in love with me. I had very strong feelings for him,...

My boyfriend seems less interested in me [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for about 6 months now and lately he seems less interestedin me. He works 3 jobs and goes toschool full time. He lives about 10 minutes from me so he's pretty close. In the beginning, we wanted to spend every second we had free together but now he seems to spend like 2...

Boyfriend doesn't seem to be as interested in sex [ 8 Answers ]

I am totally confused about this. I'm 37 and he's 31. When we first met a year ago, everyone (his friends) kept telling me how he was obsessed with sex. His ex wife said she had issues with him because of his high sex drive. She said he always pestered her and she was glad he met a nympho who...

View more questions Search