Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AmExp
    So is the general consensus that I should just move on and not focus on him? If he comes around then see where it goes but in the mean time just keep my options open?
    Yep!!

Let him chase you AmExp , if he doesn't then you know he's not worth your time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 08:43 PM
    He doesn't want a relationship, so why bother with him at all?? What do you hope to get out of this besides sex??
    AmExp Posts: 330, Reputation: 11

Aug 4, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Hmm... I guess that is what I am hoping to get out of this? A few nice dates and nothing much more. I just don't like to be put off by a guy or whatever. If he is not interested then he should say something.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:27 AM
    Sometimes they don't have to say something because their actions do the talking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Feeling down [ 5 Answers ]

I've been feeling really down lately I've got my mom who always is ing at me about everything even the smallest things she is always telling me I'm going no where in life and I'm failing out of school and that she don't want me around anymore calls me a all the time and I don't know she is driving...

Why am I still feeling this way? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up over 4 1/2 months ago and I still feel as though I'm in love with him.. I've tried everything.. I've stopped the communication for a while now, I've kept busy with things, spending time with people I care about, doing things for myself (ie working out) and I do feel happy,...

Not feeling like myself :( [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just had a question, I have no idea what's going on with me! I didn't know where else to post this, but I'm a woman, so I guess this would be the place haha :) So lately I've had this cold and a headache, but it's normal cold stuff, whatever, but when I'm sick I just like to vedge and...

View more questions Search