Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Feb 19, 2008, 11:32 PM
    I would move to a Country where there is no oil.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Wondergirl- I live in a hamlet around 5 km from Edmonton called Sherwood Park, a 5-6 hour flight from Toronto. Who knows, maybe I'll make a trip to Chicago one day with the hubby and kids, can I bring my fur babies?

Gernald- Your German is great. I love Germany, I would go visit more often if it wasn't so expensive, but a family of 4 can cost quite a bit, especially because I'd have to rent a car etc. I love living in Canada however and I wouldn't leave, unless I can get my own island somewhere near Hawaii.
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    I would move to a Country where there is no oil.
    What, no black gold, no Texas tea? How about the Oilers, got to love them.

Feb 19, 2008, 11:51 PM
    Texas Tea... LoL, nope not even the oilers would keep me here. I would sell all, and move to the last place America would think to look for oil. :-)
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Funny, I'd move to the last place anyone would ever look for me.;) Oil wouldn't be a bad thing to have on my island in Hawaii, the money might run out some day and I'll have to find a way to make a buck. I don't think weaving grass skirts is in my future.:p

Feb 20, 2008, 12:37 AM
    Solar panels, lots a batteries, and bikes.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    Texas Tea... LoL, nope not even the oilers would keep me here. I would sell all, and move to the last place America would think to look for oil. :-)
    Antartica, China..?
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Well, I don't know about all of you but I'm stuck in Canada for awhile. Love it here, I just wish the darn snow would melt already, I want to see my lawn, even if it will be brown. I can't wait to bring out the sprinkler and wear my shorts.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 20, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Ooooooh along with my original comment. I would also like to buy a lifetime supply of Chowards scented gum. That stuff is addicting.
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Gum? Hmmm, how expensive is this gum that you would have to win 5 million? What's in this gum? Can you buy it over the counter?;)

I'm sticking with the expensive chocolate. Which country makes the best chocolate, I might have to go to the source.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Mmm... chocolate... Switzerland... Belgium... Mmm...

Course, Godiva is pretty great, too! :)
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Cool, I have relatives in Switzerland, I wonder if they'd mind me stopping by.

Darnit, now I'm craving chocolate.:D
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Build a go-kart version of the nurburg ring, i.e a miniature one
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Cool, I have relatives in Switzerland, I wonder if they'd mind me stopping by.

Darnit, now I'm craving chocolate.:D
    They mind random strangers dropping in? LOL! :)

Chocolate and coffee... my two vices... mmm...
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 09:12 AM
    I'm not a stranger, they're my Uncle's widow and kids (although they're all my age or older so I guess they're not kids anymore). I was supposed to visit them last time I was in Germany, but it didn't work out, so I haven't actually seen them in 23 years. Of course I now have a husband and two kids so I think it might get a little crowded. Better call first.:)

Ahhh coffee, that I have:) . Still craving the chocolate though.:(
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 20, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Gum? Hmmm, how expensive is this gum that you would have to win 5 million? What's in this gum? Can you buy it over the counter?;)

I'm sticking with the expensive chocolate. Which country makes the best chocolate, I might have to go to the source.

Lol I wouldn't buy a lifetime supply of gum if I wasn't rich. I'm pretty tight with my money. Lol.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 09:21 AM
    I'm not a stranger, they're my Uncle's widow and kids (although they're all my age or older so I guess they're not kids anymore). I was supposed to visit them last time I was in Germany, but it didn't work out, so I haven't actually seen them in 23 years. Of course I now have a husband and two kids so I think it might get a little crowded. Better call first.:)

Oh! Lol... I meant ME! :D I could use a vacation! Especially a vacation to a chocolate nirvana!
    anamia Posts: 25, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 09:27 AM
    If I won, I would split it with my brother. First, I would pay off all my debt, then I would buy a newer car, go back to school, and buy an apt for my best friend. I would make sure my aunt never ended up in a nursing home, and I would go on a vacation with my ex boyfriend and my best friend. Oh... and I would send both of them back to school as well.

Actually - I would probably have a heart attack and never get to spend a dime. :)
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Oh! Lol... I meant ME! :D I could use a vacation! Especially a vacation to a chocolate nirvana!
    I'll ask if they have room for one more. We could eat chocolate 24/7.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 20, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    I could use a vacation! Especially a vacation to a chocolate nirvana!
    Official Website - Hershey, PA The Sweetest Place On Earth! Call 800-HERSHEY for more information

Here you go HC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My email have won a lottery is it a genuine [ 13 Answers ]

Hi... I am sravan... 2 days a go I got a mail from ">EMAIL REMOVED<" mail. So I responded with the detials given and I was surprised seeing that.. according to the details in that my8 ID's was screened by computer among 900 crore mail ID's from diffferent parts of countries.. I have...

Simple Lottery [ 1 Answers ]

The problem: You just won the lottery. The jackpot is 10 million, paid in 20 equal, annual payments starting today. In present-value terms, how much did you really win? Use an annual interest rate of 6.6%. Any clues?

Lottery winner [ 3 Answers ]

I've noticed an Ohio store clerk lottery winner of a million dollars, decided to take $50,000 annually for a number of years. After IRS taxes it would be only $34,000 annually. That a 68% tax bite. So I guess IRS has a certain tax rate for gambling proceeds. Too bad You could not include it as...

What if I got a email claming that I won the lottery? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an email that told me that I have won money. And three weeks later I received money but then when I call them they told me to go to the bank so they can send me the rest of the money I don't knoe if it's a scam please help

The Lottery Ticket [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone written a personal study on this short story by Anton Chekhov:)

View more questions Search