Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 09:32 PM
    G'nite Kenster! Don't let the bed beatles bite! If they do... well... just kick the crap out of them! :D
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:33 PM

I love it KBC!! I haven't been on our CB in awhile but my handle was "Blondie" or "Petie", a name given to me by my brother when I was little. First I was Danny, then I was Petie and that stuck. Here I am all these years later and it is still "Petie" to my family. Weird. "Blondie" was my husband's handle he liked for me. He would be in the truck and I in the car.
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Night Kenster!! Sweet Dreams.

I was shopping the other day and it was quite disorienting to me with one eye shut. Yuck.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 09:42 PM

They just built our new Walmart Superstore! Now it's even further away, and you can't find anything to save your life! You need to count on being in there for at least a few hrs, in order to find anything! I liked it before when you could run in and out because you knew where things were! Blah!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:44 PM

You know me Starby, I am not a shopper. I have ordered a few things on line. We enjoy Kohl's. Has a good assortment of nice gift items. Target and Toys R Us are a must.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 09:47 PM

They're not done with our new Target yet! When we went out shopping last week, I didn't know where the heck anything was! They've moved everything! I hate it. They build EVERYTHING way at the other end of town, and NOTHING close to me! It's a half hr drive just to get to a darn store!

Oh by the way, I live in the center of town! I don't know why they can't build around here! I'm only 5 minutes from downtown, and there is nothing but pricey little shops down there! Oh and a dollar store... geeeezzz!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:51 PM

Where did Starty go? Did I miss something?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 10:20 PM

I don't know! Sorry Reb, I got busy answering another question myself, and didn't come back right away! We are baaad kids! LOL!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:24 PM

No worries! What about that paper we were going to type??
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:37 PM

Peek a Boo :cool:
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:39 PM

Hey there Angel. Long time no "Boo" from you!! Wait a minute, you are suppose to be protecting me from the "Boo"s in life. LOL How are you?
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:42 PM

I'm all good thanks Rebby , been pretty busy at work seeing as the silly season is upon us.

Only really had time to read all the threads so keeping up with you all , I'll pop in and protect you if needed ;)

How are you doing , I see you are busy Xmas shopping.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 10:43 PM

I haven't got anything done on it really Rebby. I'm so ticked that my brother did not bring me the ink, and that I have to write it by hand. I had a nap earlier, so I was just going to sit down and write whatever comes to mind I guess. I don't know if there's much sense in writing it on the computer, only to turn around and have to copy it in handwriting.

It really does need to go out tomorrow, or I just may as well forget it. I'm mad at myself, but I just draw a blank every time I start writing.
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    I'm all good thanks Rebby , been pretty busy at work seeing as the silly season is upon us.

Only really had time to read all the threads so keeping up with you all , I'll pop in and protect you if needed ;)

How are you doing , i see you are busy Xmas shopping.
    You know I will take you up on that for sure Angel!! :p

Yep, shopped two days but I am a fast shopper. Don't enjoy shopping so I just go in, get stuff and get "out of Dodge". LOL
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I haven't got anything done on it really Rebby. I'm so ticked that my brother did not bring me the ink, and that I have to write it by hand. I had a nap earlier, so I was just going to sit down and write whatever comes to mind I guess. I don't know if there's much sense in writing it on the computer, only to turn around and have to copy it in handwriting.

It really does need to go out tomorrow, or I just may as well forget it. I'm mad at myself, but I just draw a blank everytime I start writing.
    Well Little One, I am still willing to type it while you tell me what to type then forward to someone's computer there you can ask for them to print it off for you!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 10:56 PM

That's the thing. I don't know who could print it off. I definitely can't count on my brother, and everyone else I know is either too busy, working, live out of town, or not in town right now. That sure would have been an easier way. I hate trying to write something out by hand, but it seems it's my only option now. I already screwed up the forms, and used white out so many times, it looks like a total mess!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:58 PM

Okay Sweets, just wanted you to know I would be happy to do that for you. Wish we had done it that week I first got home from my trip. :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 11:01 PM

Goodnite ladies , time to leave for the day :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 11:01 PM

Goodnite ladies , time to leave for the day :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 11:04 PM

I know! :( Thank you Rebby! I know you would've helped me, and I appreciate it so much. I just hate doing it, and I want the wording to be right, so they get the point this time! I want the committee to understand everything, and make a good decision in my favour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search