Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    I can never make my hair look like the stylist does it. Wish I could.

How old is your DD, CBW? I have one that is going to be 6 in 9 days and counting down.
    Millie is two oct 3rd Em
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I'm crazy when I'm not pregnant, too!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:43 AM
    LOL me too... me too... but its fun to have an excuse for now :D

Ahh. I don't want to be at work any longer.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    I know it is horrible. He was so upset this morning when he couldnt come. broke my heart. I think they just dont want the technicians to be distracted or something...I dunno.

I almost bought a doppler, but thought I would become addicted to it..LOL...why are we so crazy when pregnant?
    Ebay is all ill say to you, its just nice to have when you know you can't see midwife and your feeling really rough I have to admit though I've only picked mine up twice so far for the fact that its laying across me with its back to mine so trying to pick up the heart rate is a nightmare lol
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:46 AM
    So, you are a busy lady. I'm so glad mine are past that age - so cute - but sooooo tiring.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    So, you are a busy lady. I'm so glad mine are past that age - so cute - but sooooo tiring.
    She is a total handfull but oh so sweet I have her sat here eating cheese watching TV waiting for pizza lol I wish he would hurry its getting late :( with any luck though she will sleep all night tonight as she has been running around with the kitten chasing her all day lol
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 11:07 AM
    You are right, what is it 7 or so there? Poor girls, I bet you are starving.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 11:08 AM
    J, the hair looks great... just perfect.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Wow, J! Hel-LOOOOOO Nurse!

CBW--you're due October 3? But... but... but... that's so soon! I'm going to have to scramble to get baby stuff out to you somehow!

General Delivery
    Mrs. Curlyben
    Somewhere over the Pond

Think it would get to you?

I'm calling a temp agency tonight... I need to get out of here.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 11:37 AM
    No millies birthday is oct 3rd lol
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Oh, whew!

I didn't think you were due until like February or something, and I freaked out!
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 11:42 AM
    I still want to send you a baby blanket too CBW. I love to make them.

I can also make "big" blankets for all of those ladies out there if they want. They are warm and cozy, and It gives me something to do.
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Do you crochet them, Al? Or piece them?
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 12:29 PM
    I can knit them, but the ones I prefer are the fleece tab blankets. Not much to them really. But all the kids love them, and I have one for me too :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Do you mean that kind of thing Al? Welcome to the NEW Taggies Website
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Similar, but not quite... I don't use different "tags" I use the fleece itself, and tie the tabs together, but same concept, gives the baby something to hold in their fingers, which my son LOVES... and I can't find a single website online that shows what I'm talking about... ill take apic of my son's blanket when I get a chance.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Synn, good for you calling a temp agencie I mean.
    Al, I have a blanket fetish, I buy old quilts and any other type of blanket I can get my hands on cheap... My hubby thinks I am a bit weird for it. I just don't care. Anyone that stays here over night always has something nice to say about how I put them up with the blankies and quilts... I think it all started there
    CBW, if you aren't due in October, then when? Is it Feb?
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    similar, but not quite...I dont use different "tags" I use the fleece itself, and tie the tabs together, but same concept, gives the baby something to hold in their fingers, which my son LOVES...and i can't find a single website online that shows what im talking about...ill take apic of my son's blanket when I get a chance.
    OOOOOOOO that sounds rather cool Al millie hated her taggy but lovers her fleece blankets witch is just typical as the taggy cost a fourtune lol

Due date is jan 25th

When them said dd she meant dear daughter not due date ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Yes, Connor had a taggy too and he hated it... I don't think the taggys were soft enough... there is something about the fleece I think... they are warm and soft like mommy. :)

Hehe, if only we were pregnant that little amount of time... 9months always seems like eternity... and then it just flies by once they are here...

Start - I have a blanket fetish too... well, quilts... my grandmother makes them, and I love having them around. I am hoping she will teach me to hand quilt soon.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Oh, quilts are my love... good for you and her.. I hope you do too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret Clearence [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website that I can go to for an application on getting what is called "secret Clearence" Or can I only get that through the company I plan on applying at?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search