Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 08:58 PM
    I have four cats, Alty. Could I bring Thomas Jefferson? He and I play "Titanic": -- I'm the ship sailing on the high seas (down on all fours) and he is the iceberg bashing against my head and trying to "sink" me. We provide sound effects and lots of exciting action. "Will the iceberg sink the ship?"

Choux is the same on other Q&A web sites as she is here.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 08:59 PM
    The weather's a bit weird here in the atl... as always. Extremely pleasant during the day, and cold in the evening (to the Canadians... "cold" means 60 degrees... )
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    J_9, after reading your replies, I'd trust you with my own body on the table.

Alty, it's fine. really. happy alty.

wondergirl, really?!? small world...

If I decided to have another baby (not going to happen folks, unless there's an oops) I'd want J9 to deliver it. Of course I'm in Canada, she isn't, it would be a long way to go just to get the person I want to deliver my child. No worries, I'm done anyway. Two is enough, I love them to bits, but at least with two you still have one parent for each child, three is not good, they could outnumber you and take over. YIKES. :p :) ;) :D
    Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    I have four cats, Alty. Could I bring Thomas Jefferson? He and I play "Titanic": -- I'm the ship sailing on the high seas (down on all fours) and he is the iceberg bashing against my head and trying to "sink" me. We provide sound effects and lots of exciting action. "Will the iceberg sink the ship?"
    That mental image in my head... classic.
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Bring all the kitties, you can put on a play, I love Titanic.

Hey Sneezy, Lily can be one of the crew. Hee, hee.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Awwww, Alty thanks for saying that. :) True, I also value your opinion as well.
    Noooo pool guys for Stringer... :) :) :) hehehehe
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Sneezy, I bet you thought old people just sit by the window and peek out between the lace curtains. Actually, we're a pretty lively bunch! All I have to do is say "Titanic" and Thomas begins to wind himself around my feet meowing madly.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 09:04 PM
    No way, the "old" folks at the hospital are QUITE the lively bunch... it'll be 8pm and while the other patients are watching TV... dozing off, the older bunch are getting together to play board games and talk about politics!
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:05 PM
    I did offer Stringer a bar wench, but Marta's home now right, he should be fine.

Stringer, did you leave without saying goodbye, were are you?

As for the other, you know it girl, I've considered you a friend for a long time now, nothing will ever change that. I admire honesty, even if it means telling me I'm full of it, really.
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Okay, as the proprietor of this establishment it is up to me to make sure that everyone is happy. Are you all happy? If not, lie, please.:)

Can I get anyone anything? How about a game of pool, or monopoly, who brought the monopoly? Snack, drink, dip in the jacuzzi, what's your pleasure, I'll try to make it happen, I have magic snappy fingers, watch.

/snap (dang, were did my hubby go, oops):eek: :o
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 09:09 PM
    You are full of wonderful energy true and sweet. K, I wish I had a good dance partner besides my dog. I have never danced formally before! I normall just belt out some busta moves when I am walking around the house and a good song comes out, sometimes I get stares or glares, but who cares right? I love dancing around, feels good to the bottom of my soul!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I did offer Stringer a bar wench, but Marta's home now right, he should be fine.

Stringer, did you leave without saying goodbye, were are you?

As for the other, you know it girl, I've considered you a friend for a long time now, nothing will ever change that. I admire honesty, even if it means telling me I'm full of it, really.
    Nope, just catching up... but I am leaving now, see you tomorrow...

I appreciate the jester Alty, but... I have never cheated and I am too old now... so...

You guys have fun and when you finally hit the sack, sleep tight.

Stringer
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Just go to the Doggy dance, bring your bunny, mine are there. I left my dog Indy at home, he's old and creaky, Jasper is just too full of mischief, the bird, not a good idea with cats coming, ditto for the fish. So it's me and three bunnies, bring your bunny, mine are fixed. :)
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Nighty night Stringer, sleep tight. Remember, you're only as old as you feel, that means I have one foot in the grave, geesh. Talk to you tomorrow dear.
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Anybody here? I'll turn on the lights.

M, are you in the corner, or did you go home?

Hey all, come say hello!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Anybody here? I'll turn on the lights.

M, are you in the corner, or did you go home?

Hey all, come say hello!

Wait Alty, shine that light over there in the corner... yep, looks like some had way too much fun last night.

Stringer
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Ew, you're right Stringer. I'll go get the mop and clean up. A pub owner's job is never done. SIGH.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 11:34 AM
    I'm here... sitting in the library cranking out my paper... but not really cranking, more like... false starting... darn writer's block. This is why I'm not a writer... how does HC do it everyday?! I'd MUCH rather cut into someone than sit and write a paper.
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Ha, ha, Sneezy, cut in to someone, funny, or scary, not sure which. ;)

How are you buddy?
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Still breathing. How're you enjoying your Sunday afternoon?

It's a B-E-A-utiful day here today... upper 60s... sun is shining... GREAT day for a picnic. I may possibly ditch my paper and go for a walk in the park with my dog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Was filmed in a pub [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya I been trying to find out who and what its called I can only think of some of the lyrics Kept saying only you baba ba ba put the other guys were doing the beats to the song for the back ground its and oldie. Help thanks x

Pub of F1 opt Social Security taxes & medicare deduction [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Currently, I work for a company in my OPT. But somehow I know my employee should not deduct my Social Security taxes & medicare taxes, the problem is that I just can't figure out which publication and where of the IRS noticed that. I checked the former thread that the tax expert mentioned...

View more questions Search