Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 24, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    That is my favorite movie of all time. I won't let you ruin it for me....

(in my loudest singing voice)

Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    There's a land that I heard of
    Once in a lullaby

Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh why can't I?
    Some day I'll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh why can't I?
    Oh, Janine, that was super!
    I tried singing this to Alexander, but did not do a good job cause I get short of breath and throat give out. I will make sure Jaime sings it to him often because it's a song worth remembering.

Thanks Hon!

enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Magprob, nice Oz link. I think Ron Paul read that website. Here's a link. Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Oh, Cher, I sit here listening to it and get all mushy thinking of all you have been through in the past year. Please ask Jaime to keep in touch with me.

You are an amazing inspiration.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 24, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Janine, honey, I'm way past the 'mushy' part. I have already given Jaime all the necessary information to contact AMHD and to communicate in the Garden, this thread and one on Member's discussion. She is to post a message from me to you for me when the time comes.

So... until then, let's have a good time and enjoy being here. Because I know what I have been through, and other's have been through a lot also, that's life, and I've accepted it - what other choices do we have??

I went through the usual phases of denial, depression, anger, hurt, etc. and now I just am glad that more than most, I get the opportunity to take care of a few things and enjoy the heck out of myself because I have literally nothing else to loose. I promise that I will curb myself if and when I really want to tell someone how it 'really' is in some relationship posts... If they only knew that their problems were not as unique as they think they are... but I've been there too, and received help, and I enjoy helping them survive their crisis as much as I can.

There are just a few that absolutely drive me crazy though,, like Emopunk and another one - I guess some will never learn and/or listen. I have noticed that you too have 'given up' up on some - hey, we try to help, but also have a right to keep our sanity, don't we?

So, now let's have a party and kick some (oops - word got deleted here), cause you will have to study again soon... and there are a lot of kids waiting to be born here, and while waiting, they are giving their mom's a heck of a time. I wish them all well.

P.S. Magpie - Put up with me a little longer hon, destiny will reward you for it. And I just got all dolled up for you, as you can see on my smiley.. Love, Chery..

edit - by the way, Mag... I love beans too, make great chili!
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Again Cher, you are an inspiration. I don't know if Jaime or you still have my email, but I spoke with Jaime quite often while you were in the hospital. I would like to keep in touch with her.

Maybe I'm just mushy from lack of sleep, you know how hard I can be on these kiddos, and that I am not a mushy person in general.

Maybe I just need a good strong shot of something. LOL

Uh, oh, about out of smokes, better get running to the store.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 24, 2007, 03:55 PM
    WOW Mag... I just got through reading post #461 from you...

This is not usual for you to express yourself so extensively, or write that much, so... what drugs have you been taking lately? (ha ha). You have a lot of knowledge and thanks for sharing. It is great when we can share our knowledge with other individuals and receive some back from them without being shy about it or being prohibited by those around us who are always too busy to listen..

I notice that when I take my new medication I tend to go on and on and on... but I hope I still make some sense. If I don't, please let me know, OK.

When people 'shut me out' of convesations, I just think, one day, they will remember every word I said or wrote, because they too will have times when they feel totally left out...
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    WOW Mag... I just got through reading post #461 from you....

This is not usual for you to express yourself so extensively, or write that much, so... what drugs have you been taking lately? (ha ha). You have a lot of knowledge and thanks for sharing. It is great when we can share our knowledge with other individuals and receive some back from them without being shy about it or being prohibited by those around us who are always too busy to listen..

I notice that when I take my new medication I tend to go on and on and on... but I hope I still make some sense. If I don't, please let me know, OK.

When people 'shut me out' of convesations, I just think, one day, they will remember every word I said or wrote, because they too will have times when they feel totally left out...
    Actually, I didn't write that. You will find the link at the bottom. I just happen to agree 100%. Her book is very good and the truth of our money system.
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Anyone like Harry Potter?

Bored.com - Harry Potter In The Hood
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Creature's weak spot: jelly doughnuts

Whether a mystery critter roaming northern Florida is an orangutan, a "baby Bigfoot" or something else, wildlife officials think it might have a sweet tooth.

A bear hunter said an animal that could be an orangutan stole jelly doughnuts from him. A wildlife investigator tried without success to use doughnuts to lure the creature into the open in Baker County.

There have been several sightings of what witnesses have described as a "big orange ball of fur," although officials have yet to identify it, said Karen Parker, a spokeswoman for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

Some residents think the animal is a spider monkey or even a squirrel. Fish and wildlife investigator Ken Holmes said he got a call from a Bigfoot research group asking about it.

I fell for that jelly doughnut trick once.
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Anyone like Harry Potter?

Bored.com - Harry Potter In The Hood
    OK, That's it! Get out and don't come back!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Just going to say hi and walk away...
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Oh, come on big guy, whatcha going to do to me? Huh? Huh?
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I've had to gather my senses. I'm sorry, but when you put the two things I despise the most ( Rap and Harry Potter) into my inner sanctum of nonsensical pandamonium, it has the effect of corruption to all that is sacred and dear. Please don't do that.
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 09:32 PM
    It's too funny, if you don't like either, you may just get a kick out of it.
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 09:38 PM
    A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told the physician that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she wasn't sure it was such a good idea.

The Doctor asked, "Do you enjoy it?"

She said that she did.

He asked, "Does it hurt you?" She said no.

The Doctor then told her, "Well, then, there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant." The woman was mystified.

She asked, "You can get pregnant from anal sex?"

The Doctor replied, "Of course. Where do you think lawyers come from?"
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Can you get pregnant with a dildo?
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 09:49 PM
    How many bisexuals does it take to change a light bulb?

That depends... is it AC or DC?
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Can you get pregnant with a dildo?
    No, but you can get pregnant from a toilet seat!
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 09:52 PM
    An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish New York City building when a young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Chanel No. 5, $200 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, then bends over and farts and says, "Broccoli - 49 cents a pound!"
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret, private [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it considered secret, or private not to share your family with your new male friend?

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search