Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Thank you all so much!! You all know how to make someone feel a little more confidant. Well, off to study for the ATI test (not a real test mind you, it basically reflects how well the teachers are teaching), not a pass or fail kind of test.

That one is on Monday, and final is on Wednesday, then I'm done for a month.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 06:16 AM
    A month off heck talk about easy life lol ;) you know I'm kidding don't hit me hehhehehe
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Congratulation's, J!
    Great job!
    I bet you're looking forward to next Wednesday!!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    85%

Wooo Hoooo!!!

They didn't post exam 1. That score was an 82%

Exam 2

78/100

78%

View Exam 3 Statistics
    Exam 3

90/100

90%

View Exam 4 Statistics
    Exam 4

90/100

90%

View Exam 5 Statistics
    Exam 5

82/100

82%

View Exam 6 Statistics
    Exam 6

85/100

85%

Halellujah, I am sitting at an 85 average!!! Only need a 60% for the final. Anything higher than that gives me a B.

All I really want is a C!! But, I'll take the B.
    Rock on J!! Way to go. We knew you could do it! :D ;)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Oh dear me I had a christmas gift from eBay head office today lol I'm now a proud owner of eBay christmas lights for my laptop :D
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 6, 2007, 12:29 PM
    I remember way back when, there was a wallpaper prog I had that gave me a border of blinking xmas lights - that was so nice.

I wonder if something like that is still available and works with higher windows versions than 95 or 98. So, if anyone finds one, let me know. I enjoy cute stuff like that.

startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 03:07 PM
    J, so happy for you! I knew you could do it, we all did oviously you are loved and respected a bunch around here! Hugs... and hey, you are on your way love!! I am so proud of you! Relax for a bit in honor of yourself!
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 6, 2007, 03:13 PM
    I just stopped in because it looks like a nice cozy place and so cute. I wondering though if I can afford to come in here? Oh well can you make me a pink cat?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 6, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewilder
    I just stopped in because it looks like a nice cozy place and so cute. I wondering though if I can afford to come in here? Oh well can you make me a pink cat?
    Hi stranger... nice to see a new face in here :) I don't know how to make one of those... but your welcome to help yourself around here.
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Wow, even better news!!

I think I just got a JOB!!

I hope to start doing an externship at the local hospital in labor & delivery next week after finals!!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Holy Crap J, that is wonderful... Good for you sweet! Woo Hoo, go J!!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 6, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Pull up a chair or barstool... There is no cost here, not even BYOB.. just MYOD and maybe share the recipe..

We are always willing to try new stuff around here.

My recipe for champagne when you're an alcoholic is gingerale in a fancy glass. Been getting away with that for years - my favorite bartender always had one ready when he saw me walk in.
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 04:29 PM
    My clinical instructor said that she would like to see me a do labor & delivery externship. Soooo, I went to my OB/GYN who is the head of L&D at our local hospital, next thing I know he is on the phone to the Nurse Manager, then he walked me over to her, introduced me... and she told me to fill out an ap as a "formality" and to show up tomorrow morning around 9 to dicsuss orientation, scrub color, and amount of hours and pay I want.

OMG!! I am on cloud 9!!

OMG, sorry, I missed your post in all my excitement. WELCOME!!
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 6, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Whatever works Chery... I always was tempted by a shirley temple (sprite and cherries)

EDIT:: Congrats J!!
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Oh, CBW, I feel like such a proud Mama. I just noticed the new subcategory in Member Discussions...

The Lounge

Wow, it was over a year ago I first started The Lounge Thread. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member...ghlight=lounge

Even more excitement to add to my day.

Sorry, I'll stop talking about me now.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Oh, CBW, I feel like such a proud Mama. I just noticed the new subcategory in Member Discussions....

The Lounge

Wow, it was over a year ago I first started The Lounge Thread. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member...ghlight=lounge

Even more excitement to add to my day.

Sorry, I'll stop talking about me now.
    True enough! It's been well received and will create it's own atmosphere!
    Counting the day's, J?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 06:42 PM
    J--I'm so happy for you!

Cheers!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Any mods about tonight?
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 06:45 PM
    What's up Em?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 06:46 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/comput...gn-160119.html

Character defamation towards Scottgem

Somebody needs a bannin'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Grounding Bar vs. Neutral Bar? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello all. I have extended the wires from an unused 240 outlet to the backyard for a spa via a sub-panel. I also hooked up a new grounding electrode near it to avoid having to run a fourth wire all the way back to the main panel. This fourth wire goes to the small grounding bar in the sub-panel...

Ground bar vs. Neutral bar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference? I understand the neutral goes on the neutral bar and the same for the ground wires but if you were to check continuity between the neutral bar and ground bar they are connected. Can you explain?

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

View more questions Search