Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    what is up with kids nowadays? i swear this wasn't an issue when i was that age.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...wr-473382.html
    Holy crap :eek:
    Why?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 25, 2010, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Then put it in the back ground and just listen. I think they are pretty good.
    They are good, just can't watch it. Stupid vertigo. :(
    Pets Expert

May 25, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Holy crap :eek:
    Why?!
    If a 15 year old girl came to my house wanting to date my 11 year old, she'd be leaving with an ear full of mean Alty and a limp. ;)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 25, 2010, 04:34 PM

I found a drawback to my apartment. Granted, it's a drawback of every place I've ever lived, but still. I can't go outside naked without getting arrested. Someday, I will at least visit a nudist colony.
    Experts

May 25, 2010, 04:41 PM

Cats have found a non-litter box place to pee that I actually approve of. Someone peed in my shower. All I have to do is turn on the water to clean it up. It's almost as good as being toilet trained.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 25, 2010, 06:16 PM
    i found a drawback to my apartment. granted, it's a drawback of every place i've ever lived, but still. i can't go outside naked without getting arrested. someday, i will at least visit a nudist colony.
    There probably is one near you. Just be careful. And lots and lots of sunscreen :)
    Experts

May 25, 2010, 06:28 PM

nudist colony in northeast Ohio. There would be serious shrinkage about 4-5 months out of the year ^_~
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 25, 2010, 07:14 PM
    i found a drawback to my apartment. granted, it's a drawback of every place i've ever lived, but still. i can't go outside naked without getting arrested. someday, i will at least visit a nudist colony.
    My one experience with diurnal naturism was at a clothing optional beach after an extremely long night. I fell asleep on my beach towel about 9a.m. woke up about 3 p.m. hurt.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 25, 2010, 07:26 PM

Possibly some parts are not meant to see the light of day...
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 25, 2010, 08:56 PM

To J9 and A_Bell:

I too, suffer from weather Asthma. A definite trigger.

I got my doc to prescribe this thing: The Lung Flute. Lung FluteŽ - Medical Acoustics

My junk from allergies gets stuck in the throat and Mucinex screws up the Asthma as far as I'm concerned. It's really designed for the lungs, but it works for the throat too.

You just blow into it and it will make you cough up junk. The reeds must be periodically be replaced.
    Pets Expert

May 25, 2010, 09:03 PM

When I was 16 I went to Germany for 2 months with a friend. One day we went to a nudist beach.

After standing around with complete bikini on, I felt a bit odd, seeing as everyone else was topless or completely nude. So I decided "when in Rome (or Germany" and took off my top.

For 4 weeks after that I couldn't wear a bra and I have to tell you, peeling skin on your breasts just doesn't look right. :(
    Experts

May 26, 2010, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    My one experience with diurnal naturism was at a clothing optional beach after an extremely long night. I fell asleep on my beach towel about 9a.m., woke up about 3 p.m., hurt.
    Yeah, I would have to take bathing in sunscreen to an entirely new level. I have tender bits I don't want toasted.
    Experts

May 26, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    When I was 16 I went to Germany for 2 months with a friend. One day we went to a nudist beach.

After standing around with complete bikini on, I felt a bit odd, seeing as everyone else was topless or completely nude. So I decided "when in Rome (or Germany" and took off my top.

For 4 weeks after that I couldn't wear a bra and I have to tell you, peeling skin on your breasts just doesn't look right. :(
    When I was about 14-15 I went tubing at camp. A couple of the girls decided that since they were so far ahead of everyone else, they would sunbathe topless while floating down the river. For the next several days of camp, they were moaning and whining about clothing hurting. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

I may have been so burned it hurt to bend my legs, but at least I could wear clothes.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 06:35 AM
    I hit a car today,a dwarf gets out yelling at me and she says.. I'm not happy.. I couldn't resist... I looked at her and asked.. well which one are you?
    Pets Expert

May 26, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I hit a car today,a dwarf gets out yelling at me and she says..I'm not happy..I couldn't resist...I looked at her and asked.. well which one are you??
    LMAO! That's a bit wrong, but I have to laugh. :p
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 26, 2010, 10:33 AM

LOL J!! That's funny.

I just spent close to $200 today at the vet. :(
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    LOL J!!! That's funny.

I just spent close to $200 today at the vet. :(
    Ouch, is everything okay?
    Dogs Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:46 AM

Yea she is fine. Allergy meds, new dog food, and ear solution and her Rabies vaccine. Plus I spent $75 on dog and cat food and litter for the shelter.

Her dog food was $50 alone. But it lasts for ever, and it's a very good quality brand. Made right here in the town I live in.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 26, 2010, 11:52 AM
    I'm glad everything is okay. :)

How is Sophie doing with her new people (or is she with them yet)?
    Dogs Expert

May 26, 2010, 12:10 PM

Yes she left on Sunday. They said she adapting well. They said all day Monday she walked around aimlessly, seemingly looking for Lady and my daughter. They have a 6 year old that spends 2 weeks a month with them, so he arrives again next week.

Oh you I had to buy Lady her Revolution, interceptor and heart worm meds. (I had to go back and look at the receipt because it didn't seem to add up, but I forgot about those)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's chit chat thread part 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Well the last one didn't last long. We really are a chatty bunch. Here's another 1500 posts to fill up. :)

Alty's chit chat thread. [ 1500 Answers ]

You all know that I'm notorious for hijacking threads. I go off on a tangent, drag people with me, and before you know it we're entirely off topic.:o Really, I don't mean to do it, it's just something I do, can't seem to control it. I really am a bad girl, I have to go to KP's room. ;) ...

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

View more questions Search