Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 10:53 AM

Ooohhh! LOL, what a job :p!
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 27, 2009, 02:10 PM

I got those done JUST in time. Exciting I know. I have other things on my plate now... Yet I seem to be drawn here instead... No worries though as I always get my work done. :D
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 02:15 PM
    fuzzy -

just in time = JIT... people in business crave JIT. Not too soon to tie up resources early... not late to p!ss off the customer...

call yourself the best of the best... JIT is excellent in the biz world.

tho' I was always one who liked performing under pressure. Give me a month to complete something, ill putter with it, but the three nights before it is needed, ill be at my best.

just how I am wired.

dated a girl who went NUTS over this... shed study and read and do all the assigned work religiously... id screw around with other things and then focus on just that one thing for a few days... wed get the same grade. Drove her mad.

it was frustrating when we dated.

kind of funny, though, after we broke up.

meow... ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 02:53 PM

meow...
    Purrr. :)

Apr 27, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Double posted...

Apr 27, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    fuzzy -

just in time = JIT... people in business crave JIT. not too soon to tie up resources early... not late to p!ss off the customer...

call yourself the best of the best... JIT is excellent in the biz world.

tho' i was always one who liked performing under pressure. give me a month to complete something, ill putter with it, but the three nights before it is needed, ill be at my best.

just how i am wired.

dated a girl who went NUTS over this... shed study and read and do all the assigned work religiously... id screw around with other things and then focus on just that one thing for a few days... wed get the same grade. drove her mad.

it was frustrating when we dated.

kinda funny, tho, after we broke up.

meow... ;)

That's exactly how I am. I do a lot better when I'm under pressure. If I do something without it, I get sloppy. I know that's weird but yeah. I guess you know how it is seeing as you do that too
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 04:05 PM

you are so fat scientists use your belly as a trampoline to get into space =P
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzball_Kara View Post
    That's exactly how i am. I do a lot better when I'm under pressure. If I do something without it, I get sloppy. I know that's weird but yeh. I guess you know how it is seeing as you do that too
    almost always have functioned like that.

its hit or miss... id either ace the test with a tenth of the work or id bomb it and know I had only myself to blame... some of my best classes were ones where I screwed things up on the front side due to short time spent.

I don't recommend it for most mortals... but I do it pretty well most of the time.

by the way... remember to ice down that right click finger... =)... and props to you for caring enough to photoshop your mates into pimple-free photography.

Apr 27, 2009, 04:21 PM

I know I'd want it done for me too. Haha. :p
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 05:10 PM

Got to love photoshop. I just learned how to use it recently. Hey, not bad for a computer illiterate gal like me.

I have to say I haven't mastered it yet, but I had some fun making the kids look funny. :)
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Gotta love photoshop. I just learned how to use it recently. Hey, not bad for a computer illiterate gal like me.

I have to say I haven't mastered it yet, but I had some fun making the kids look funny. :)
    What fun is parenthood if you can't make some kid scarred for life.

Kidding.

Not really.

Yeah, really.

I sense the dad of the year award slipping from my fingers...

You know... like when your kid is being a snot and you yell at them and then four hours later they are sick with the flu and spewing dinner all over the bathroom... that all the cantankerousness was just because they felt like crap...

Yeah.

Dad of the year. An award I will NEVER get. I assume he is being a little sh!t blossom... then he boots on my shoes.

*sigh*
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 05:23 PM

KP, I kissed the mother of the year award good bye when my daughter was born. She is possibly the only child in the world that can trip on a rock and break her entire body. It hasn't happened yet, but it will.

She's six. So far she's broken her arm in 3 places, had convulsions because of a high temp and then passed out which resulted in an ambulance ride (yes, once she woke up I flirted with the EMTs, they were hot!) she had stiches in the back of her head from falling down in Walmart, a trip to emergency when she shoved a small toy up her nose so far she had trouble breathing, $1500 worth of dental bills, and the list goes on.

After a while, when your kid is as accident prone as mine, people start to look at you funny. Honestly, she just really is that clumsy and unlucky. Poo, she gets it from me. :(
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Reminds me of when he shoved a bean up his nose. He freaked. I became irritated. Eventually the bean lost the battle against back pressure.

Stoopid bean.

That said, whothehell thinks shoving a legume up a nostril is a recipe for fun.

My kid, that's who.

Apr 27, 2009, 05:37 PM

Well at least you guys don't drop babies on their heads... or have you. My family is good at doing that when tossing them in the air to amuse them... In the end, I'm always the one who is amused... Just kidding... Or am I?
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    reminds me of when he shoved a bean up his nose. he freaked. i became irritated. eventually the bean lost the battle against back pressure.

stoopid bean.

that said, whothehell thinks shoving a legume up a nostril is a recipe for fun.

my kid, thats who.
    Our little princess chose a non edible product to insert into her nose. It was a small plastic hocky puck shaped thingamajig.

The sad thing, I told hubby "just plug her clear nostril, blow in her mouth, and voila, it will pop out" he didn't believe me. So, off the hospital we went, four hours later the doctor comes in and says "we have to operate, but it's an easy one, mom, you're going to help. I'm going to plug her clear nostril and you blow in her mouth and voila, it will pop out".

That's four hours of my life I'll never get back. :(
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 11:26 PM

Awwww, I saw that on a medical emergency show, they did the same thing. Give your hubby a smack over the head from me Alty :p
    mum45 Posts: 62, Reputation: 28

Apr 28, 2009, 11:31 PM

Umm. 3 hours sleep in two days? And I am not sleepy yet? Husband has online classes, finals, and NO you can't have the 'puter.. I'm busy right now and I have forgotten how to blink, because I think if my eyes close I may very well umm falllllll asleeeeeeeep. Oh yeah and once I did because that silly thing came up that hasn't in years where you keep your finger on the key for more than 8 seconds and crazy alarm comes and message comes up about something auto-repeats? LOL, okay its not really THAT bad but pretty close to it. And I did fall asleep at the keyboard. I am trying to figure out how to make that little disclosure thing on the bottom of my posts, and I did realize that I can't be all about opinion, and just now realized that I am just RAMBLING! Next post, please!! Hehehe!!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 08:37 PM

Wait a minute. Mud, your married? How dare you lead us all on in the picture thread. We are done.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 08:38 PM

Completely unrelated but I love your avi Chuff :D
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff View Post
    Wait a minute. Mud, your married? How dare you lead us all on in the picture thread. We are done.

Uhmmmm... actually Chuff she's very recently

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anonymous Breakouts [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been suffering with these horrific breakouts for the past 2 1/2 yrs. And he's been unable to seek medical attention. We know that its not hives, he gets these whelp like bumps on his body that mainly come at night, it usually starts by itching and is the same color as his skin and...

Anonymous complaint re. My property [ 2 Answers ]

Can I find out who made a complaint about a" substandard stucture" on my property to the county? I do not live within city limits?

My miss anonymous [ 2 Answers ]

I know I have posted already posted a thread on how to talk to girls, but there is one thing There is this girl at school, she is really pretty, and I have noticed her looking at me at times, and I know she has noticed me looking at her. I have had so many chances to talk to her but I didn't...

Anonymous and secure emailing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I live in a country undergoing a coup and human rights abuses occurring daily. In order to send messages with a minimum chance of identification I set up a webmail account, this does not seem to provide useful IP information in a test email but presumably ones ISP could log your use of...

View more questions Search