Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 11:03 AM
    Breaking News- Un Security Council holding closed door emergency meeting as 4pm E.T.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2013, 11:06 AM
    Mustr be voting on where they are ordering take-out from.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Mustr be voting on where they are ordering take-out from.
    McDonald's just started featuring Mighty Wings yesterday with a choice of nine sauces! I'll bet that's it!
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    McDonald's just started featuring Mighty Wings yesterday with a choice of nine sauces! I'll bet that's it!
    Could be... Pizza Hut doesn't have their Wing Street Wings on sale until tomorrow (those are actually pretty good) $0.60 each on Wednesdays.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2013, 11:15 AM
    So let's assume that this deal goes through... how is Assad now "punished " for crossing the emperor's 'red line' ? Might I suggest a better idea would be to have a war crimes tribunal established to investigate war crimes from both sides ?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2013, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Nothing confusing about it. Yes we are willing to blow the hell out of them, but now we are talking because they don't want the hell blown out of them.

That's not confusing. Really simple.
    Right, Obama had Assad shaking in his sandals.
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2013, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Right, Obama had Assad shaking in his sandals.
    As he was laughing hysterically.
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2013, 01:45 PM
    So while Obama, Pelosi and Kerry are now out proclaiming the admin's brilliance Putin is poking them in the eye.

Russia not keen on U.N. Syria resolution: France's Fabius

Yeah, we WON.

The Syria Solution: Obama Got Played by Putin and Assad

Yes he did, so says the tabloid owned by Obama's 2008 digital campaign strategist.
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2013, 03:02 PM
    Peggy Noonan gives a preview of the Emperor's address tonight :
    So what will he say? Some guesses.

He will not really be trying to “convince the public.” He will be trying to move the needle a little, which will comfort those who want to say he retains a matchless ability to move the masses. It will make him feel better. And it will send the world the message: Hey, this isn't a complete disaster. The U.S. president still has some juice, and that juice can still allow him to surprise you, so watch it.

He will attempt to be morally compelling and rhetorically memorable. He will probably, like Susan Rice yesterday, attempt to paint a graphic portrait of what chemical weapons do—the children in their shrouds, the suffering parents, what such deaths look like and are. This is not meaningless: the world must be reminded what weapons of mass destruction are, and what the indifference of the world foretells.

He will claim the moral high ground. He will temporarily reserve the use of force and welcome recent diplomatic efforts. He will suggest it was his threat of force that forced a possible diplomatic solution. His people will be all over the airwaves saying it was his deft leadership and steely-eyed threat to use force that allowed for a diplomatic break.

The real purpose of the speech will be to lay the predicate for a retrospective judgment of journalists and, later, historians. He was the president who warned the world and almost went—but didn't go—to war to make a point that needed making.

Get ready for a leak war between Kerry's staff and Hillary Clinton's.
    Making Sense of Syria - Peggy Noonan's Blog - WSJ

He will mount the podium in a single bound ,his chin jutting ala Mussolini ,and grandly proclaim his monumental blunders to the world in triumphant tones. His head, swiveling majestically the better to read the ghostwritten speech projected on TOTUS . He will gesture to the left and right ,he will deliver focus group tested talking points .And the Slimes will proclaim his magnificence .
    All hail Emperor "0"!! He has brought us peace for our time!!
    Neville Chamberlain - Peace in our Time - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2013, 04:35 PM
    You're good.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2013, 05:16 PM
    Nah he just borrowed it
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2013, 06:30 AM
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2013, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    nah he just borrowed it
    Yeah but it was spot on, except the NY Times didn't give him marks for brilliance. Yet.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 06:22 AM
    It's come to this, Putin lecturing America in the NY Times.

Thanks to the emperor America has officially been castrated.
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:15 AM

Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:19 AM
    Amazing stuff . Putin is b*tch slapping the emperor worse than Khrushchev did to JFK in Vienna 1961 . But in Kennedy's defense ,this happened in his 1st year . By his 3rd years he stood toe to toe with Khrushchev .
    What I don't get is that this Syria gambit by the emperor undermines one of the few foreign policies he has right... the pivot east . I thought he wanted to disengage from the Levant . His 'unbelievably small', 'shot across the bow' ,that is not a 'pin prick', will most likely serve to do the reverse.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:21 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    Thanks to the emperor America has officially been castrated.
    Real Americans don't give a sh!t what that commie KGB bastard has to say.

If you like what he says so much, why don't you move?

Excon
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:26 AM
    THe GERMAN intelligence agency has proof it was the Rebels and not ASSAD who used the CHemical weapons...

I thought the Germans were our friends.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:32 AM
    Hello wrong wingers:

Only in batsh*tcrazy world, would a rebel force gas THEMSELVES.

Step away from TV. It's ROTTING your brains.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I caused havoc! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm jules I'm 16 and a month ago I was asked out by a guy I had already dated two times before. He had been very sweet in asking me out and said he loved me and stuff and that he had changed over the summer and is more mature (lol). Since we have similar Christian values and love horses I said yes....

Havoc soundtrack [ 0 Answers ]

When the girls first go to a party,there's a spanish song playing. What's it called?

My dogs poop looks like grits or grain is in it, and its loose what could cause this? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husand got a new GSD (7 weeks) and we started him out on Iams puppy food, he has had loose stools ever since we got him, he got treated for hookworms and also tapeworms but yet still has the problem. His poop looks like it has grits in it or either grains, it is sometimes formed but also...

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

What can you do about a 16 year old is causing havoc? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm single dad w/3kids since 2000. The mother is a bi-polar & acute alcoholic. She has not lived up to her visitation schedule in over 2 years. She has a history of canceling visitation at the last minute or not showing up and her excuses are always suspicious. My 18 yr old son is doing okay but...

View more questions Search