Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 8, 2007, 10:59 AM
    I wasn't certain either, anymore. I knew what I felt when we were together but apart I wasn't feeling it as much. Absence doesn't always make the heart grow fonder.

I think that you need to sit down and talk to her face to face. Has she drifted away or maybe she doesn't love you like you love her. It has been four years and a lot of changes may have occurred with her.

PS. Remember that line from Good Will Hunting -- "I have to go see about a girl"
    Biz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 11:22 AM
    She told me that she spoke with some people for advise on our situation. They told her that a break to figure things out was best. When I asked her who she spoke to she told me it was one of her girl friends who went through a similar situation, and that she spoke to a counselor at her school.. a counselor? What does that mean?? Is this eating her up too?
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

May 8, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz
    She told me that she spoke with some people for advise on our situation. They told her that a break to figure things out was best. When i asked her who she spoke to she told me it was one of her girl friends who went through a similar situation, and that she spoke to a counselor at her school.. a counselor?? What does that mean??? Is this eating her up too??
    Im sure she isn't pleased with the situation if that's what your wondering. She was in it for four years too remember..
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 8, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Here's the thing. Your girlfriend doesn't have a voice here so we don't know where she stands.
    You need to decide what you want and be accountable for your own decisions.
    Like I said in an earlier post, I chose to be with my husband, gave up my job and never looked back. I think if it was the other way around, kept my job and gave up my husband, I probably still be wondering would if...
    Biz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Got to do some soul searching...
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

May 9, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Unfortunately, at this point I think about all you can do is just sit back and think.

You need to decide what is best for you, and you will only discover what that is by doing some reflection by yourself. Maybe saying to yourself that your going to sit down and just think abuot it isn't a good idea, it might be best to just let things flow as they are and see how your mind is thinking in a few days??

Just a few suggestions...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower stomach pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I've been getting this realli severe stomach pain in the very lower part of my stomach. It has been happening 3-4 years although only last 20 minutes and when it does I feel like I'm going to die! I get all dizzy and sweaty! I've has it scaned and they said nothing has come up. Does...

Sudden Stomach Pain. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , sorry but I am not quite sure how to introduce myself. My name is Lester and I am around 15 almost 16. I just want to ask about something that happened on a weekend not too long ago. You see what happen was my parents and I went swimming in the morning. I woke up around 11.30 am ,...

Hi I have had a partial hystrarectmy but I'm having stomach and back pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is taira I had a partial hystrarectmy but my stomach is hurting and breast are tender I need advice

Burning stomach pain, heart palpitations [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this feeling for about year now. It doesn't matter if I eat or not, although I think food makes it little better, soon after meal I start getting bloated, gassy I get horrible burning in the stomach and that triggers heart palpitations. I have had cardio stress test, EKG, echo cardio, no...

Pain in the stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have this horrible pain under my left rib in the pitt of my stomach. It gets worst when I lay down. I had pelvic and abdominal MRI, two abdominal ultrasounds, CT scan, endoscopy, Barrium enema of the intestines and nothing came up, gallbladder, pancreas and...

View more questions Search