Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Apr 24, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    Since I don't know how old you are, that is a tough one. If you are an adult, well the "kids" should have parents or other older people you can meet. If you mean they are more immature than you, look a little harder. There are diamonds in the rough in there somewhere and probably too shy to say hello.
    I'm 14. *sigh* Expressions, my worst nightmares. What's " diamonds in the rough"?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Does any activity lift you mood? When I get to feeling blue, sometimes I put on my dance music, strap on my schools and have at it. The physical activity gives me an endorphine boost and I usually feel better for having practiced.

If you sit around contemplating how sad you are all the time, I am going to guess that you are sad a lot.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 07:10 PM
    So, what do you define as kids?
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 07:12 PM
    A diamond doesn't look like the shiny perfect stone in the store. A diamond in the rough is a precious gem newly mined that looks like a rock. The analogy is with a little work and dedication you will have something really worth while.

Apr 24, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Does any activity lift you mood? When I get to feeling blue, sometimes I put on my dance music, strap on my schools and have at it. The physical activity gives me an endorphine boost and I usually feel better for having practiced.

If you sit around contemplating how sad you are all the time, I am going to guess that you are sad a lot.
    I like to hum. Is that an activity? I also love playing video games.

Apr 24, 2007, 07:14 PM
    So, what do you define as kids?
    A bunch of shorter, people who are mostly in the 6th grade. What I mean is, I think most of them are in the 6th grade or lower.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 07:17 PM
    14 years old. Knowing that helps a great deal! You are most likely suffering from the wonderful world of hormonal changes. They can make you sad for no reason! Exercise will really help it a lot - just find something you enjoy, walking, running, biking or like me - dance. I was the wallflower at school at that age. Everyone spoke to me, but no one ever invited me to hang out with them, etc. It is hard to believe now, but it does get better and you will find someone that relates.

Apr 24, 2007, 07:20 PM
    14 years old. Knowing that helps a great deal! You are most likely suffering from the wonderful world of hormonal changes. They can make you sad for no reason! Exercise will really help it a lot - just find something you enjoy, walking, running, biking or like me - dance. I was the wallflower at school at that age. Everyone spoke to me, but no one ever invited me to hang out with them, etc. It is hard to believe now, but it does get better and you will find somone that relates.
    That's great to know. Hey, I don't do this as often but I like to walk around my kitchen. Not a lot of walking, right?
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Running to the fridge doesn't count!

Apr 25, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Running to the fridge doesn't count!
    :D I agree!
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 26, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Maybe you could use your love for projects to make friends. Try to find people who are into the same things. Then they may share your frustrations.

Apr 26, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishRose
    Maybe you could use your love for projects to make friends. Try to find people who are into the same things. Then they may share your frustrations.
    Sorry, I don't remember saying I liked projects. Sorry for giving you the wrong message. I don't really like projects. I just want to finish them and get it over with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suddnely feel sad and lonely [ 4 Answers ]

It's very strange. These days, when by myself fell very lonely. When in big group I was always loud and laugh a lot, but always feel sad when return home. Always feel like curling up in to a ball on the bed, or watch romantic DVD, read books, so can escape from real life... Have a secret crush...

Sad and lonely lad [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to...

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

View more questions Search