Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 9, 2013, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndlifeDON View Post
    You can get married in 60 days. Mine lasted 23 years same time = 60 days
    We could be talking to someone in high school and we don't know if the feelings are mutual with the other person.
    I say take your time and get to know each other, see where the relationship goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with girlfriend but she ignored me for two days now. [ 7 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend with all my heart, I've been there for her through every single thing. I even saved her life because she had very serious breakdown and attempted to take her life. She was diagnoised with sever anxiety and depression she has been through so much in her life. After that we would...

Can you fall out of love with someone in four days? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend was madly in love with me, but his dad is very protective of him and hardly lets him do anything. One day he said we needed a break, because he said he couldn't handle the stress of having a girlfriend during his exams. During this break, I told him that I wanted him to come to the...

How can I get rid off love bites in 1 and a half days [ 8 Answers ]

I need to get rid of these hickys by Monday and its Saturday! :/ usually I do foundation and scarfs but I can't wear a scarf at school and foundation tends to make it stand out hmmm :/ I'm going to try the massage it and hot water and toothpaste anything else you think I could tryy and quiick!...

View more questions Search