Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smcthatgirl2 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2007, 11:49 PM
    I think he just thinks he is to cool for me. I don't no what his problem is, he can't even be friendly in real life, its sooo weird
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2007, 01:52 AM
    If he can not be friendly. If he is so rude. Just because he thinks he is cool, it will not get him anywhere in life and he will just be considered a loser. I still say it is time to let go.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Mother-in-law treats my kids different [ 9 Answers ]

My mother-in-law treats my children different than she treats her bio grandchildren. I have been married to my husband for 9 years and together for 10 years and last christmas one of my sister in laws came up to me at a christmas party and asked " what was your daughters name again?"I thought that...

Is Propylene Glycol in your pet's food or treats? [ 9 Answers ]

If it is please read the definition Websters dictionary from 1948. It is: a sweet, colorless, viscous liquid made from petroleum and otherwise, used as an ANTIFREEZE, germicide, solvent, etc. Would you eat ANTIFREEZE? Please stop feeding it to your pets! It is also found in cake mixes, makeup,...

AM I a doormat? [ 15 Answers ]

Someone please advise me. Tonight the guy Im seeing asked me to go to his apartment. So I took my son and brought some games and dinner and the guy says "I will be back in 10 minutes I have to go to the store". This was at 9 pm. At MIDNIGHT I was like this is no good. SO I took my son in the...

Treats for 4 month old dachshunds [ 1 Answers ]

I have two 4 month old dachshunds, and I feed them 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup in the evening. I sometimes feed them a slice of apple in the afternoons, not everyday 3 or 4 times a week. Is there anything else in the way of people food that I can use as a treat. I'm not sure what is good for...

View more questions Search