Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aries_grl2k3 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by closefriend29
    aries, .... i am stayign with my wife SO THAT I DONT HURT HER. I GIVE HER SEX SO THAT I DONT SACRIFICE HER HAPPINESS FOR MY HAPPINESS. I AM SACRIFICING MY HAPPINESS BECSUE THE WOMAN IS LOVE IS REALLY AN ANGEL.

Oh! So your wife knows that you love this other woman and give her sex so as to spare her pain? Or is it you keep from letting your wife know that you love someone else as to spare her pain? Either way, unless your wife says so, she might not be happy so your sacrifice might not be much of a sacrifice after all.
    emo-angel Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2007, 08:06 AM
    I realised one thing- love hurts, it can be the greatest and worst feeling in the world, reason I was surprised about how much you masterbate was because I don't know anyone who does it that often- I am sorry I offended you. Everyone has their problems, but I think you are brave and noble staying with your wife while dating someone else, but best think to do is see if both of the ladies love you the way you love them, because sex and love are not the same thing
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 9, 2007, 07:36 AM
    I don't understand what you mean when you ask what I want to say really. I'm not avoiding saying anything to you. If you have put a post on here then I believe you are asking for my honest and unbias opinion along with everyone else's.
    Personally I think that one of your main duties to your wife is to be faithful. I'm sure nearly all (I don't pretend to know anything or even a little about them all) religions insist on fidelity, even those who believe that only the woman should be.
    You say you don't want your kids to suffer, but how do you think your children will feel if they ever find out? And your wife, how do you think she would feel to know that the person you are saving all of your passion for is not her?
    And when, do you suppose, you wife and children will stop needing you? I am 23 and I was really sick last week, so I went to stay with my mother because I still need her. That isn't going to change. When I have my own children I am certain I will need her then too.
    I guess my point is that no happiness can come from this situation. You can't be with the person you seem to believe is your soul mate. Because of this your wife can not be with hers because it can't be you if you can cheat on her this way. Your children will eventually see this and it will affect how they view realitioships in the future and could compramise the way they feel towards you.
    Also, when you are with this other woman I am guessing that you lie to your wife and children to do so? Surely that cannot be comfortable, although if it is I would be concerned.
    I know that you did not ask for a lecture about morality, just advice on holding out, but since you put this information on her I think you were asking for comment. Plus, the act of having an affaire itself suggests you are struggling to hold back in the area you should be doing so as well as the area you asked about.
    Can I ask, if this was the other way around, and this was your wife with another man, how would you feel? Your wife is probably already suspicious anyway because if your sex drive used to be so high and now you never iniciate sex with her, she is probably concerned and putting herself through the torture many women on here do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need passion, need a hobby [ 25 Answers ]

I really do wish I had some hobbies but I've never become enthralled in something. Ever since I was young I just wasted my spare time with video games :o It's a bit sad really, there isn't anything I'm really passionate about. I just go out and drink beer and see mates in the meantime. I don't...

Passion Re-ignited! [ 8 Answers ]

Ignore this post... sorry for any confusion. Thanks

Am I losing passion? Or is he? [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start with a basic setting for my question, this will probably be the same as what is on the intro board. I'm 19, live in upstate NY with my boyfriend of 2 years. I'm in college part time and I work two jobs. My boyfriend works full time 9-5, where my schedule is constantly changing from...

Stability or passion did I choose wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my name is marisa and in about a month and a half is our one year anniversary I rushed into my marriage we dated for two weeks and then eloped he I suspect used me as an excuse to run away from his past as well as I did my first love was unstable but I truly loved him and he felt the same way...

View more questions Search