Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaron_fun Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Thanks for the support and the bashing. I feel better and would keep trying from now. I might feel low again and when I do, I will come here and rant. Please don't mind.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2011, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_fun View Post
    Thanks for the support and the bashing. I feel better and would keep trying from now. I might feel low again and when I do, I will come here and rant. Please don't mind.

Don't come back just to rant - there are other people who post who could use your insight.

Stay around and answer some questions from your point of view!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She wasn't a virgin, I was. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys, I met this amazing girl online, and we've been dating for almost a year and a half. And a year that I actually spent waiting for her to come and see me or figuring out who's going to see who. It has be amazing and so much fun, I fell for her madly and she has for me. But ever since...

He's a virgin and I'm not [ 3 Answers ]

So I met this guy a while ago and we really hit it off. I thought it was getting a little too serious too quick, and I let him know. That's when he said "i'm a virgin" and he's 23. I don't understand because he seems fricken perfect to me, why wouldn't he have gotten laid? He's not particularly...

Virgin or Not [ 1 Answers ]

How would a boy be able to tell if his girl friend is Virgin or not?

View more questions Search