Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Absolutely crazy. This is nuts!!

98% of married men don't leave their family nad wives.

You're the mistress.

PLUS - he cheated on her - he'll cheat on you.

All he wants is sex - nothing more.

YES, she is crazy.

Go find an available who will love your and you. Not some user, liar, cheater.
    mybell07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 01:48 PM
    You're not crazy. You're in love. It's much worse and can't be treated with medication or shock therapy.

The problem is that despite what your heart and that knot in your stomach might tell you, love does not conquer all, and this time you may very well have fallen in love with the wrong man.

Obviously none of us can really know this man, but past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior and if he did not leave his wife to be with you when you had his child, he probably never will. As painful as it will be at first, it is probably best for your and your child if you move on and cut all ties. Your baby needs your attention now and you won't be able to give it as long as you're still obsessing over this unhealthy relationship.
    redneckchick Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Feb 22, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Girl you are not crazy you are stupid if he has not left his wife yet isn't going to do it now unless the wife finds out and divorce him first...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 22, 2007, 01:53 PM
    mybell07 : Not helpful advice to the confused poster--just bitter ranting of a wronged wife. I'm not condoning the decision to have a child with a married man, but J_9 needs to face reality. The only ones who can ruin your marriage are you and your husband.
    Mybell, are you going to place a disagree with everyone here on this post? Because most everyone here said basically the same thing I did.

I have faced reality my dear, it was the other woman who ruined our marriage, even my ex will now agree to that. This woman is the "other woman" and has potentially ruined another marriage. Now, for who is at fault? It would have to be the man and the "other woman"

You do not know me, you don't know my ex and you don't know his other woman, so you do not know the exact circumstances of our break up? Or would you care to assume that too?

Mine was not bitter ranting, actually I am very happy in my life now and the divorce, looking back, was the best thing for me personally. I see where I am now and where my ex is now. I am thankful that my marriage ended. However, our children suffer. I am bitter because of what it did to our children.

So, Mybell, you may want to step back, and read the rules here before disagreeing with people as you obviously don't quite know the rules yet.
    Jack_Jack 238 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 03:43 PM
    YES YOU ARE!! My mom went through the same thing and has a kid with him and he still didn't give up on his wife so I told her to get over him and she did now it is your turn. Because oviously he isn't going to give up his wife! So you should just move on! Even though you may still love him but it would take a while to get over him but do what you like!
    t_rod95 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebria
    :o I'm in love with a married man. We've been together for almost two years and we have a child together. I want him to get a divorce and be with me and our son. Am I crazy for wanting that???
    If his in lve with you then no, because you and him where meant to be
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by t_rod95
    if his in lve with yu then no, because you and him where ment to be
    Thnk goodnss the orgenall poostr hast ben bac in a mnth to red that nonsense.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Yes Chuff - that post was ridiculous. That's not even advice.

2 years and the guy never left his wife. Hello??
    Lora Harrell Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 10, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebria
    :o I'm in love with a married man. We've been together for almost two years and we have a child together. I want him to get a divorce and be with me and our son. Am I crazy for wanting that???
    NO, I don't think that you are crazy. If he loves you and ya'lls son, then he should be honest with his wife and tell her that it has been real, but he is moving on. Go after what you want and don't stop until you get him.
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora Harrell
    NO, I don't think that you are crazy. If he loves you and ya'lls son, then he should be honest with his wife and tell her that it has been real, but he is moving on. Go after what you want and don't stop til you get him.
    Please see post #27.
    VaNNiLa LATTe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 03:49 AM
    I Don't Think U'r Crazy For Loving This Dude I Think U'r Crazy For Being With Him-havin His Babe-being With Him When He Has A Wife And U No About It-and Wanting For Him To Leave His Wife For U-i Must Adimit It Is His Fault That He Is Cheating But U Shouldn't Be Helping Him In This Proses B/c It Isn't Just U Who Is Suffering Imagine The Pain The Other Women Will Be Going Through When She Finds Out About This And In My Book U'r Not Just Wrong For Loving Him
    U'r Wrong For Helping Him Cheat!!
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Where do some of these posters come from? They must be in early high school. Clueless on cheating, being used, lying, manupulation, breaking up families. Etc.
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Where do some of these posters come from? They must be in early high school. Clueless on cheating, being used, lying, manupulation, breaking up families. Etc.
    I wonder that myself about there social skills. Sometimes, I also wonder that about their grammar skills. Why don't they have any? In five years when they are in the work force can you image what's going to happen when they try writing things like they do here?
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Mar 13, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Help, please, help! Reading that post actually hurt my eyes. Or should I say: It Rally, Rally Hert My I's Because It Was So Porely Riten.

I can appreciate the contents, but... come on people, please make it a little easier to read the posts.

Now, I must go and save "Boo Boo", my 2 year old from son, from wearing his potty training seat on his head like a hat. Don't you just love Boys!
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 12:19 PM
    It's a toy!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Well it's a crazy idea, let's put it that way! If he hasn't left his wife after 2 years to be available for you, even with child in tow, then you can bet it's never going to happen. I say cut your losses, treat him as the father of your child and nothing more and move on.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Mar 20, 2007, 10:51 AM
    It's amazing how the male species can make toys out of virtually anything Wildcat!
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 20, 2007, 11:03 AM
    To this guy, you aren't a family... you are a mistress, a secret he hopes will never escape. Do yourself a favor, stay away from him and ALL married men. If he cheats on his wife, he is indecent, and honey, he isn't going to treat you any better or with anymore respect than he does her.
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Yes we can! Space suit helmet!! I have one of those.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

Am I Crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have a son that is 14 months old... im not sure when this started but I think it happened when I was pregnant. There are times when I know that I am crazy but I don't know what to do about it. I think I am crazy because I always think ghost are after me. Not really like...

Do you think I'm crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

Now this is how my story goes I've known this guy for a year now and we've been friends,very close friends ever since but last November we started getting real close I thot it waz 4 good maybe we culd date but it never happened we talk till d early hrs of the mornin and go to d same college still I...

View more questions Search