Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stars Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Hi zappy I'm really sorry to hear your story.. but all the people who have replied are here to help you with their advice so uve got help ;o)
    I don't know how old you are but you sound young and unexperienced... when it comes to these things you have to be tough! VERY TOUGH! These things will keep happening and not just people you don't know even people you know well! I have had bad experiences which kept haunting me... I knew the guys vey well wit my family and all so I didn't expect it even more and being tough wit them is even harder. But guys like this are just a piece of crap you have to use your strength if need be never give in! NEVER!
    Just don't give up everyone makes mistakes there are some amazing guys out there even thought we might doubt it at times!
    Trust me you could find a guy who would accept your nos. I've been going out wit a guy for almost a yr and I'm still a virgin he isn't but he respects my choice... (ohh and by the way I'm MUCH older than you)
    Calm down hun and just check stuff out wit the help lines no one would know who you are!
    Good luck tc and hope to hear from you soon
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 9, 2007, 03:19 PM
    You should have stuck with your first answer. Told him no and told him to get the away from you, please excuse my language, but that is idiotic and I would whip his if I knew where he lived. Men are stupid pigs that only want one thing. I hope they all die out.
    arturosmommy Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zappy
    Omg. I had sex for the first time sunday night (2 days ago) and I didnt want to at all. I mean, i have an issue at not being able to say no. I barely even knew the guy. and He asked me if I wanted to have sex, and I said no. (Because I wanted to do it when I get married and with someone I love) then he kept asking and i felt like i HAD to. So he started taking off my shirt and I started shaking.. and he's like, "Im gonna do it ok?" and I responded with "I guess" he took off his and mine... I just layed there with a blank stare.. It seemed like forever until it was over...

I dont know what to do. He said the condom broke... I feel soo sick. I've been throwing up for two days straight. Im not pregnant am I? How will I know? can I take a pregancy test this soon?? I feel like a tramp and I can't stop crying.. How do I get over all this? If I AM pregnant I can't have this baby!!!!!!!!!! This is terrible..
    Ummm my answer to this question is that just to relaxe.. because you can make yourself seem pregnant by being so nervous. And then you think your getting morning sickness or something.. also to when your pregnant you don't really get morning sickness until you're a couple months along.. believe me I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and I had horrible morning sickness until I was 5 months. You might want to wait until your suppost to get your period and if you skip it then you should take a test and then tell your parents and get to a doctor right away.. good luck
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 11, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Omg. I had sex for the first time sunday night (2 days ago) and I didnt want to at all. I mean, i have an issue at not being able to say no. I barely even knew the guy. and He asked me if I wanted to have sex, and I said no. (Because I wanted to do it when I get married and with someone I love) then he kept asking and i felt like i HAD to. So he started taking off my shirt and I started shaking.. and he's like, "Im gonna do it ok?" and I responded with "I guess" he took off his and mine... I just layed there with a blank stare.. It seemed like forever until it was over...

I dont know what to do. He said the condom broke... I feel soo sick. I've been throwing up for two days straight. Im not pregnant am I? How will I know? can I take a pregancy test this soon?? I feel like a tramp and I can't stop crying.. How do I get over all this? If I AM pregnant I can't have this baby!!!!!!!!!! This is terrible..

You should learn how to say no my dear. Even if you feel like you're going to hurt others when you say it. You need to think about yourself when it comes to things such as this. And you are not a tramp. Tramps go out and screw everything that walks. Hahah. ;) So don't think of yourself like that. And this is somewhat rape. You could have stopped this. And this jerk wad who did this to you needs to get a life. :D Wait a week or so and go get a pregnancy test. If positive, talk to a counsler or a doctor about it. I hope you're not pregnant honey. Best of luck!
    cassy1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 01:59 PM

Well if its two days ago you can't tel you pregnant at least 5 days before your missed period. The issue with the guy he's and asswhole and you shouldn't talk to him ever again. A person that does that to a girl doesn't need to have a nice girl with them. Try to relax and maybe your body is trying to get used to all the changes after your first time. Its a lot to have sex the first time because your body is experiencing all these new changes and its just getting used to a new woman that your going to become. Your hips might grow a little and you might get a little bigger in your private areas. That is something very common. However it is also common to get pregnant on the first time so if the condom did break you should wait those 5 days before your missed period and take a pregnancy test. Telling your parent or a counselor is also a good idea if you have anymore questios.

Hope all gets well
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Doubt your pregnant and it sounds like your 2 kids virgins and if so no need to worry about std either bros ar e doctors as for aids unless your with an IV drug user who shares needles or has anal sex with a man the odds of that are 1 in over 20 million. Relax brothers both are great doctors they educated me,
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Everyone makes mistakes, try not to beat yourself up over it. Instead try to deal with this within yourself by promising yourself that if this kind of situation arises again you will stand up for yourself! And say no, and get out of there..
    hired Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 05:51 PM
    I think me and your boyfriend have same a little same situation but I most worried than to my girlfriend because I don't know if she would becme pregnant. I always keep asking her if there are changes happen to her health and body because it was my first time to have sex with a girl and I don't use any contrcptive so I'm worried because wer not yet ready for the responsblties because wer to young.. I always pray to god that hopefully she's not pregnant and promise to not do it again until I don't have regular job... thnx:rolleyes: :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

I don't know what I should do [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy that I had a thing for last year in April. And then he broke up with me because my mom wouldn't give hima riide home one night and he thought I lied to him but I didn't. But anyway after that we didn't talk that much till now. I was dating one of his friends for a month but...

Help please, I don't know how to compute [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I don't know if this is the right subject for this, but anyway, can please anyone help me to compute the weight in kilos or pounds of a plastic medicine bottle containing 30 capsules?thanks and id appreciate it a lot

Don't know which one to choose [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I'm dating my best friends ex and she swore that it didn't bother her because she was the one that told me that I should date him and I told her that if she ever had a prob with it to let me know. And so then there other day she told me that she did so then I broke up with him. Well after I...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search