Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2006, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    This on top of this? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...-do-47189.html You should think long and hard about this.
    Wow. I just read that. Financial woes are the number one reason for divorce and before you hire a lawyer to give her half you stuff you might think logically here. Not emotionally but logically. She's after your money. She want's you to buy everything, she tells you how much to spend on her commitment ring? Think about that. She's telling you the price of her commitment isn't love but 8 to 21 grand.

Think logically not emotionally here.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2006, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Whether it's net or gross I think that is truly excessive. I'm pretty sure it's 2x monthly salary not yearly.

having said that I just read your other thread and I would run, not walk, away from that. Personally I find materialistic women a big turn-off.
    I did not mean it like that Needkarma.

I meant 1.5 months your gross or net annual salary..

Sorry, my fault, I got my words in a pickle! :o
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2006, 06:14 AM
    Whew! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old Engagement Ring [ 24 Answers ]

Should you give it back if you changed your mind or accept it because it was a gift?

Which is the better value ring? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a choice of 2 solitiare diamond engagement rings and wish your opinions which is worth more please? Both 18k gold, one white one yellow. First one 0.21 ct round cut, f/g brilliant, clarity I1, natural earthed diamond, yellow gold. Second 0.24 oval, SI brilliance and natural earth...

Where Can I Get This Ring in USA? [ 9 Answers ]

http://www.bevilles.com.au/content/Product_Detail/Default.asp?prodid=8646 Does anyone know where I can buy a ring just like this in USA? The site above is an Australian site and they won't sell me the ring without the diamonds unless I go to Aussieville. I'm looking for a *setting only* as I...

View more questions Search