Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lighterskin Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Apr 8, 2010, 11:58 PM

LOOL don't kill me. I know their prices are ridiculous but I had to resort to them I'm still trying to find a derm who will prescribe it for me I think I might have found one *fingers crossed* I'm going to go see her in 2 weeks, I will just go and baalll my eyes out till she feels bad and prescribes it I'm going to tell her that I'm going to get my hands on mequinol either way, so if she cares she would prescribe it for me cause then I would be able to get it mixed at a pharmacy and it will be cheaper.

P.s I ordered a lottttt of tubes from that site lol I'm willing to spend whatever it takes I'm desperaaaaaaaaaaate
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 9, 2010, 12:04 AM

@ lighterskin - I understand babes.. but I have a feeling the mequinol percentage in gold pharma is not enough to get you real pale.. just brightens you up a bit.

Plus those price tags.

Besides even if you bought several tubes, id say don't use them on body... because those tubes will finish on almost a single or two applications every time.

Rather use it for the face neck and select areas.. and keep pressing dermats to prescribe mequinol for you...

Then you will be sorted.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighterskin View Post
    LOOL dont kill me. i know their prices are ridiculous but i had to resort to them im still trying to find a derm who will prescribe it for me i think i might have found one *fingers crossed* im going to go see her in 2 weeks, i will just go and baalll my eyes out till she feels bad and prescribes it im going to tell her that im going to get my hands on mequinol either way, so if she cares she would prescribe it for me cause then i would be able to get it mixed at a pharmacy and it will be cheaper.

P.s i ordered a lottttt of tubes from that site lol im willing to spend whatever it takes im desperaaaaaaaaaaate
    Wow--I wish I could cry my eyes out at a doctor's office to get a controlled substance cheaper.

Please let us know if that works, and who your doctor is, so that we can report her to medical agencies for unethical behavior.

Doctors should prescribe a controlled substance for your HEALTH, not because you don't like who you are in your skin, or because you don't want to pay expensive prices elsewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of doctor can prescribe adipex [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a doctor that will prescribe the prescription adipex. I need to know what the doctor specialize in. In order to find a doctor I need to know the field that such a doctor practice.

I bleed when brushing what can I do to cure it.can you prescribe a tooth paste and [ 4 Answers ]

I bleeding when brushing, and how can I cure this symptoms.can u prescribe a tooth paste and mouthwash that will be suitable

Tell me about mequinol [ 1 Answers ]

Is Mequinol a permanent depigger like monobenzone, where it kills melanocytes or does is it just non-permanent?

View more questions Search