Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 05:35 PM
    You are doing a lot of right things - going to school, working, asking questions. You have family and friends that can help you. This guy is controlling and seems to care only about himself. I doubt he'll ever forgive you for the Craig's List thing. He's a long way from being ready for an adult relationship. Will he ever grow up - who knows. Why wait around to find out. You are young. It would be a good thing for you to be on your own for a while, concentrate on work and school, and get your life together. While you are doing that, think hard about what kind of life you want. I bet that if you distance yourself from this guy you will find that your life is much happier. It will give you time to do some soul searching and growing, and then you can look for a better relationship with someone who is ready to treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 years old dating [ 2 Answers ]

New Member Join Date: Feb 2007 Posts: 24 I am in Ohio, have a 16 year old daughter that met a 19 year old second-year college student on World of Warcraft & have begun to have internet relationship. I am divorced, father lives 3 hours away, still in Ohio. The 19 year old showed up at...

My Boyfriend of 2 years wants me to lose weight. [ 32 Answers ]

I'd like to start by saying that this isn't something that developed over night... Here's the story... About 6-8 months into the relationship we were discussing marriage (not our own) because of a wedding we had gone to where the bride was a fitness buff. I stated how great she looked in her...

Can I lose custody of my child for dating a felon? [ 4 Answers ]

If I were to date a man convicted of a felony, can the father of my child ( we have joint custody) try to take my parental rights away? This man that I am considering dating was charged with indecent liberties with a minor. He was not aware of the girls age at the time of the incident. Could this...

16 years old dating [ 1 Answers ]

So an attorney wrote you a letter, so what, did you laugh at him? What is the legal custody agreement, joint custody ? Or who has primary custody ? If you have full custody and he has only visits, you tell him that it is going to stop. You are the parent with custody has the control. ...

Dating a guy 8 years younger [ 1 Answers ]

Im 33 he's 25, This is the first time I have ever actually dated, all of my relationships have been just that, long relationships. It has only been 2months and we live an hour or so away from each other. We get along well,we have a lot of fun together or via phone, we were introduced through his...

View more questions Search