Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    probably very low dosage

I hope so but doubt it from what I've been reading.
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Aug 14, 2009, 05:44 PM

Yes, I was on a continuous release morphine pill and I was just fine. Called Avinza, 60mg. I hated it though, but I think you read and commented on my other thread so you should've known that since you seem to keep pretty close tabs on me.

I wasn't mixing the morphine with any other pain drug, only a muscle relaxer (Soma) and Klonopin (switched from Xanax) and Ambien if needed. The morphine gave me bad insomnia among other things. FYI, I got all these from 1 Dr, not different ones. Now I have 2 Docs, the Pain Mgt and the GP, but they both have and share my records because I had to sign consent to it. So I am off the morphine and on OxyContin 80mg.

This was a nice thread with nice comments and helpful kind posts, lets not get it ugly with attempted insults. Whatever drugs I'm on are legal, prescribed and none of anyone's business unless I specifically ask a question about them. I am not asking any question or have any concerns about my prescriptions now that I'm off that horrible morphine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long after conception can a home pregnancy test give an accurate result [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pregnancy symptoms very recently. However, my symptoms could also be due to stress or other conditions. I am hoping someone out there can tell me how long till I can take a pregnancy test. I no most tests will say to only use after a missed period, but as I am not due on for...

When I click on a search result it won't go to that result [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I type in a search and get the results when I click on a result it will take me to a different site. The same happens sometimes in my address bar. Please help.

The Result? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, :) Following everyone's advice to contact my health care provider when I thought I was possibly pregnant with the weird stuff going on with my body (weight gain, red spidery stretch marks, increase in acne, but no morning sickness and turning up negative in home pregnancy tests) ...

View more questions Search