Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tilo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 09:53 AM

NeedKarma if you say that you don't do any bad things than you must be a saint, but if you are honest with yourself then you know that it isn't true,
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:55 AM
    I guess I am close to a saint in your eyes. I certainly don't do "horrible things" or kill people. And yes I am honest with myself, why wouldn't I be? To impress you?

May 23, 2009, 10:08 AM

NeedKarma I doubt if you take the things seriously
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tilo View Post
    What things? The things you believe in?

May 23, 2009, 10:26 AM

Altenweg I am a warrior with shield and sword, if you want to catch me red-handed than you won't get through
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2009, 10:41 AM
    Altenweg I am a warrior with shield and sword, if you want to catch me red-handed than you won't get through
    What?

I'm not trying to catch you at all, I'm trying to humble you a bit, make you see that your way is only one of many, that you have no right to look down on others beliefs just because you think you're right.

I have no intention of changing your beliefs, you have a right to them, just as I do mine.

You may be a warrior, but I'm an educated woman, I don't need a shield and sword.

Really, if you're here to preach, to tell us that your way is the only way, you're going to get an ulcer. The people on this board are very capable of making up their own minds, they have beliefs just as strong as yours and they are just as passionate about them. The only thing you will accomplish is a fight.

Did you want a personal answer to your question, or did you want people to answer the question following your belief system?

Why ask if you don't really want an answer?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2009, 10:44 AM
    What are you talking about?

You ask a question that is based solely on personal perspective and then have the audacity to rip everyone's answers apart as if you are superior.

What is your agenda anyway?

Just out to be argumentative?
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 10:45 AM
    Oh but I do. I take the serious things seriously (taking care of myself and my family) and I have fun with the rest. Life is fun don't you think?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Oh but I do. I take the serious things seriously (taking care of myself and my family) and I have fun with the rest. Life is fun don't you think?
    Anyone who wants to get into a battle over opinion is incapable of fun.Those are the people I ignore,so now I bid this thread goodbye :p
    And I agree,life is fun!
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 23, 2009, 11:21 AM

Tilo, your beginning to sound like a character out of Lord of the Rings.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 23, 2009, 11:55 AM

This is exactly why I didn't respond again in this thread as I realised that Tilo was trying to preach! What is the point? Huh, I was just answering the orignal question. No wonder I got confused along the way! (and yes I'm going to repeat exactly what I've just said in the other thread now.)

I respect people having their own beliefs and opinions and strong faith in what they believe, but what I don't respect is for those to not have the same respect and understanding in return.

May 24, 2009, 01:29 AM

I knew at the beginning that none of you will understand me correctly, and perhaps I know the reason why, we belong to different "worlds" I know that it is useless to explain something to those who don't believe, you don't have to criticize me saying that "there are people who don't belive in God or belong to other religions" because I want to speak only with those who believe, who worry about their souls not to fall in fire, I wuold like to tell them what I know and I want them to tell me what they know, if you don't believe, if you aren't interested in this, please don't write.

Once again I tell you that I am not here to preach, when you live in good conditions having all you want then you don't need God, you think that all depends on you, that is what devil wants from you, he will be glad if he manage to ensure you that all is OK, there is nothing wrong in that some people don't believe in God, they have this right, it's OK my dears! Do all you want! Until YOU DIE! I WILL COME FOR YOU!
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 03:02 AM
    UNTILL YOU DIE! I WILL COME FOR YOU!
    Are you threatening us?

May 24, 2009, 07:44 AM

No NeedKarma I'm not threatening you I have been studied a little bit about life and death of many saints, they were the only men who could see and speak with devil and his slaves, and they say that the evil forces never sleep, devil is always watching us but we are blind to see him we won't observe him even if he would stand next to us, the saints taught us how to fight with him but I see that you aren't interested in this.
    Uber Member

May 24, 2009, 08:02 AM
    No I'm not. You don't sound healthy to me.

May 24, 2009, 08:10 AM

That is what some people told to Jesus when He tried to teach them, that He must be crazy.

When Titanic was about to leave the port there was one woman that was shouting to people " don't go please don't" and the captain said that nothing in this world will be able to hurt this ship "even God" that was his mistake, and we all know what happened with Titanic, I want to tell you NeedKarma that time will show whom of us is healthier.
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2009, 09:24 AM
    I knew at the beginning that none of you will understand me correctly, and perhaps I know the reason why, we belong to different "worlds" I know that it is useless to explain something to those who don't belive, you don't have to criticize me saying that "there are people who don't belive in God or belong to other religions" becouse I want to speak only with those who belive, who worry about their souls not to fall in fire, I wuold like to tell them what I know and I want them to tell me what they know, if you don't belive, if you aren't interested in this, please don't write.
    This is a public board, you do not have the right to dictate who answers a thread. You asked a very generic question, one that would give you a podium on which to preach, now you claim that you just want to speak to others with your beliefs and ideals.

Good luck finding someone, everyone's beliefs are different. Don't believe me? Go to the Catholic forum, even though most of the posters are Catholic, have the same "faith" they still fight and argue with each other over who is right and who is wrong.

that is what some people told to Jesus when He tried to teach them, that He must be crazy.
    Now you're comparing yourself to Jesus?

Wow!
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 24, 2009, 09:27 AM
    once again I tell you that I am not here to preach, when you live in good conditions having all you want then you don't need God, you think that all depends on you, that is what devil wants from you, he will be glad if he manage to ensure you that all is OK, there is nothing wrong in that some people don't believe in God, they have this right, it's OK my dears! Do all you want! Until YOU DIE! I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Tilo, calm down, your words seem like a threat because people don't agree with what you to believe is the truth, members on here have had an open discussion with you in this thread, you asked a general question did you not?
    What is the most powerful thing that helps you to live further?
    Well personally this question is very generalised, you asked what's the most powerful thing that makes you live further? And people answered it, so what is the problem if you're not here to preach, isn't that extactly what your doing above post, well more of a threat actually that people won't take too kindly too, and in the wrong hands could cause some damage to some people. Luckily I'm healthy and smart enough to know the difference!

And also this thread hasn't necessarily got anything to do with religion, so why are you trying to ram it down our throats? My answer was 'hope' that's nothing to do with religion for me, others could have answered 'looking after my body' 'drinking water' do you understand?

Because people don't agree and answered what you wanted people to answer you attack them.it's really not on, and you need not to be so angry. Its fine to give your opinion and your belief, but don't get threaqtning with people because they aren't answering with the correct answer for you.
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2009, 09:28 AM
    when Titanic was about to leave the port there was one woman that was shouting to people " don't go please don't" and the captain said that nothing in this world will be able to hurt this ship "even God" that was his mistake, and we all know what happened with Titanic, I want to tell you NeedKarma that time will show whom of us is healthier.
    The Titanic hit an iceberg because the ship was going too fast trying to set a new record time.

God didn't strike them down, nature and arrogance did.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2009, 09:47 AM
    >Thread Closed<
    The OP clearly has another agenda with this and is unwilling to even listen in a civil manner to opposing views.

Continuation in this vein WILL result in measure being taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is media more powerful than government? [ 15 Answers ]

What is more influential? Media or government?

Powerful Therapy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I tried something a moment ago which had a very powerful effect on me in terms of getting over my ex It's a role play type thing but it works like this I went to my inbox and found her name with the space to send a message....DONT SEND IT THO!!!! In the space I wrote something...

Ideas for powerful play [ 9 Answers ]

I've been commissioned to write a play that shows how small actions can lead to a big change if enough people do them. This is a play for young people. I'm looking for ideas, concepts, conventions, plots - anything really. This play will tour schools. Any help appreciated.

Is infatuation that powerful? [ 5 Answers ]

I have known this woman for a few years and have been very attracted to her. We became friends and finally started dating. It all started great! We would talk on the phone a few times a day and spend weekends together. There was a lot of intimacy, communication, and everything seemed perfect....

What is a powerful amp [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to buy an amp+subs for my ford explorer. Is 300W subs not loud at all??

View more questions Search