Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Whenever the parents feel that a young person is responsible, and mature enough.
    STEF_P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 01:29 PM
    The age that is appropriate for marriage is the age you should start dating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't date men? [ 20 Answers ]

I don't know if I am posting this in the right forum but anyway. Me and my ex broke up in June of last year. I have pretty much moved on from him. I think that I am the type of person that will not completely move on until I fall for someone else, but I have basically moved on pretty well and I...

After a first date [ 10 Answers ]

Met a guy a few months ago through a friend's birthday party and I ended up getting his number. Anyway, we decided to finally meet up on Sunday just gone... its now Thursday night and I haven't heard from him. Thought date went really well, we had a laugh and joke and a kiss at the end. I text...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

How do I ask her on a date? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question on how I can ask this girl on a date. There is this girl in my youth ministry group (church thing) that I have a huge crush on. She hasn't gone there in awhile, but I found that she works at a mexican restaurant. So of course it becomes my favorite place to eat. That is the only...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search