Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memexoxoluve Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 05:22 PM

When I was younger I always wanted to kill myself because I always was so confused and I hated it... but now that I'm the age of 14 I know that its best not to because there are things in life you will regret.. you don't want to do that... this will get a lot better... go talk to a counslor... every one will miss you and I promise if you try again you will honstly regret it!
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Apr 5, 2009, 05:34 PM

Suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem. ALL problems are temporary. Yes, you are still a child. You don't have the experience that all the other responders have provided. Face the facts. You will not get get the attention you are so desperately seeking because your body will be in the ground & only those people you have hurt by your action will be there. Instead of begging for attention for yourself, try helping others. You have many talents. Use them to help others. Soon you will forget about your problems. Indeed, you will find that other people have so many problems that you have never experienced. Do something with your life!
    lilmisshustlerx Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2009, 12:51 AM

please don't kill yourself. There is so much in life u haven't seen. U need to look at the brighter things in life. I don't know what u believe in... but go to church or something. Ever one is very nice there. I've been once or twice... I thought about killing myself too before. I been to rehab and everyone showed me a diff way to life. Just think of all the people around u that would b hurt if you were to die... =/
    jennyxhowarth Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 02:28 PM

Please don't, every life is a valuable life worth living
    You may be having a hard time at the moment, but after all this you'll be such a strong person, considering your so young you still have the rest of your life ahead of you, and you can make it completely your own soon, you will be in control, imagine how good it would be to go through all this then come through at the end, and you don't have to look back, its in the past and the YOUR future is ahead, the future that can be anything you want it to be, if you try.
    If life were too hard, don't you think you would have died through something like being over-stressed naturally.
    Although I do not believe in Christianity, I do believe that if your life has for filled its potential, you shall pass away naturally. But if not, you are kept living for a reason . So we can die happy , so we can look back on our lives whilst we are dyeing look through bad and good, and still die happy.
    If you were to kill yourself now , you will just look back on the bad you feel? so go out and as soon as possible ( as soon as you can be in controle of your own life) start making some good to look back at.
    And watch the moment when you became so strong to overcome suicide and all the bad, and fell proud of yourself.
    You can do it, every life has the potential to.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Apr 19, 2009, 02:53 PM

I was diagnosed with depression for 10 years! I tried many times to kill myself, but I never did. Uptil about 5-7 months ago I was like that, then my new Psychiatrist rediagnosed me with Biploar or Manic/Depressive disorder.

You should go to the doctors tell them you are suicidal and tell them abou your life. If it's bad enough that you want to die just to get away, why not just go to a hospital and see if they can't keep you for a while, I did this too. It's not fun, it is crapy, but if you do what they ask in terms of taking meds and what have you, this is a trial and error process and may take a while to find the right mix of meds then the right doeses too. Keep trying don't give up, because you wouldn't be trying to end your life if there wants something you wanted but are feeling that you aren't getting. Would you? (Your life seems one way, you think it should be another way? Feel free to call me on that assumption.)

What kind of depression is it? Are you apathetic? Do you ever get highs, mania, feeling really happy talkative for no reason? What anti-depressant are you on, and how long, and what others have to tried for how long?

What do you mean by you mother being violent?

Who have you told this too?

Warning, Cutting is addicting! Try to stop, or you'll have a heck of a time stopping. I know I did/ do.

Peace and kindness be with you.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 08:28 PM

If you are so sad, you should be happy.
    Think about it: Being sad is only a reaction to the way you have felt before. So instead of hating your time today, rejoice for your time yesterday, and prepare for your time tomorrow. If you really think you have hit rock bottom, it can only get better from here!

Read the quote in my sig, it really applies to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attempting To Live With A Felony [ 14 Answers ]

I am currently stuck in a hole job working the front desk for a hotel. I enjoy working in customer service and have 2 years at this job, so I have the experience. The problem is my felony is only 2-3 years old, and when I applied at another hotel chain the corporate office said it needs to be 7...

Landlord attempting to sue -- Indianapolis, Indiana [ 3 Answers ]

Last summer '07, I moved into a one bedroom efficiency apartment. My apartment was the other half of my landlords house. I was financially tight at the moment and I needed a place to live asap and an older lady, at the age of 83, who would soon be my landlord, asked if I would like to rent out...

Attempting to become history teacher [ 7 Answers ]

I am 26 yrs old and decided I am going to follow my dream to one day be a history teacher (middle school, high school, and eventually college). I am currently taking college courses in Latin and Greek in order to be accepted into a graduate program in ancient history. My question is, once I have a...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

Computer Freezes when attempting log on [ 2 Answers ]

The issue is with an office computer with Windows XP. All computers are networked. This one computer has been fine up to yesterday. It would first freeze at the boot screen. I restored factory settings and it now makes it all the way to the log in screen. When u press ctrl-alt-delete to log in, it...

View more questions Search