Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle_monster View Post
    every day in gym class there are these guy's that won't leave me alone. they sit by me and move my friends a way from me. when they are siting by me they were taping me on the back, pushing me side to side, and rubing my back. i want them to stop,but i don't know how to get them to stop. i told the counciler and one guy stoped but that leaves three more guy's still doing it. i've told them to stop, but they arn't listening. i've told my boyfriend all he said was oh ok. so idk wat to do will someone help me figure out wat to do.

In addition to them moving your friends out of the way, tapping you on the back, pushing you from side to side, and rubbing your back, they are now swarming you to the point of being so close you can't get a hand free?

I'm sorry but I just don't buy your story that you cannot do anything to stop this. You find them 'annoying and perverted', but you aren't scared, afraid to go to school, fearful of them stalking you outside of school, or any otherwise 'natural' reactions to being stalked, swarmed, intimidated, and harassed.

When it no longer suits your purpose to be 'annoyed' by them, and something more serious happens, perhaps you'll take some of the advice you've been given and do something about it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 10:42 AM

Tell the principal that when they hurt you bad enough to end up in the hospital you will have a big lawsuit because you have repeatedly asked for help
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Mar 4, 2009, 10:50 AM

Look giggle it doesn't matter if things get worse. Tell your principle. I've been sexually harassed too. When I was a sophomore a spiteful ex of mine spread a rumor that I masterbated with Jones bottles. His freshmen sent me an email with a picture of a jones can asking me "Have you used this yet?" I went straight to the principle and they had the girl, my ex, and several other people who were giving me crap about it suspended. Sexual harassment is something that should never been taken lightly. As far as you know these guys might gang up on you outside of school. Sounds like I'm blowing it out of porportion but it can happen. Four colleges guys tried to follow me and 3 of my friends to my house once when we were 13. Things like this happen!! If nothing is done call the police, sounds drastic, but the police are there for things big and small. If you call the police it doesn't mean they are going to arrest the boys or anything they just might call the school and get something done. If you don't want to do that then bring your friends who have witnessed the harassment into the principles office with you back up never hurts and it makes you feel more secure.

P.S. if you're boyfriend is brushing it off his shoulders like a piece of lint dump his dumb . He obviously doesn't care about your safety. So what if you won't be able to date again. Having a boyfriend doesn't give you status or anything, it's better to be single then date a guy who doesn't care.
    giggle_monster Posts: 84, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 11:54 AM

Thanxs for the help BiWiccanANDPROUD. I am going to go to the principle. Thanxs again. Did the guy's leave you alone?
    mandywebster97 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 01:06 PM

Maybe their taking advantage of you because your new. Going to the principal might make it worse but you never know unless you try. These type of situations sometimes tend to get worse. How about a counselor tell someone please just try it
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Mar 4, 2009, 01:54 PM

Your welcome giggle and yes the guys AND girls who were messing with me due to the rumors left me alone after those people were suspended. Rumors stopped and people shut up. There was also a video of me and my friend tracey dancing and at one point flashing a camera on my jump drive once and someone stole it and spread around the vid via our school laptops, when we reported it the video was deleted from all computers and people were punished that was freshmen year. A letter my friend's boyfriend had wrote her dealing with going to the next base was dropped and it was photocopied and spread around the school. The letters were all picked up and shredded and the people were punished, that was Sophomore.

As you can tell a lot of crap happens at my school. Going to the principle always helps. And again if things presist past what they are now (like if nothing is done or the boys start harassing you outside of school) call the police.

Mar 5, 2009, 06:17 AM

Yea thanxs. I will OK.

Mar 22, 2009, 11:05 AM

I told the counselor again but it worked for a little while but now they are asking me out as a joke and I wished they would stop.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 22, 2009, 11:25 AM

Guys used to ask me out as a joke when I was in middle school. I would just ignore them and not say anything and they would laugh and then finally leave me alone after a while. In your case since they are touching you, you should go to the principle even though you think things will be worse because if you don't try to get yourself out of it, they are not going to leave you alone. Just tell the principal and if he doesn't do anything tell someone else. It doesn't hury to just try. You could even get the police involved. To me sexually harassing someone is the same thing as raping them because it hurts just as much. I'm sorry you have been going through this. I hope you figure something out.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 22, 2009, 02:24 PM

Is there an older brother or similar figure that can stand up for you?

If not, then I agree with the others; keep going to higher and higher up authority figures until you get some proper help.

Good luck, and keep us all updated

Mar 23, 2009, 05:33 AM

OK I will
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Mar 23, 2009, 10:18 AM

Ok, since I go to school with you, I know exactly what's going on. (And to everyone else, I have told them to stop, multiple times, and I have gone to the counselor, and it did stop for a little while but then it started back up again.)
    Anyway, I'd say go to the principal or someone like that. Also, don't giggle when they're talking to you, you do that a lot. They still think you like them, that's the only reason they won't leave you alone. Don't ask to be friends with them anymore, it won't work, they don't want to be your friend they just want to mess around with you. So stand up for yourself and don't take their crap anymore.

Mar 23, 2009, 11:13 AM

Thanxs brittney.
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Mar 24, 2009, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle_monster View Post
    thanxs brittney.
    I'm not Brittney.

Mar 24, 2009, 05:03 PM

Srry hope

Sep 1, 2009, 03:06 PM

They are starting it this year to. Except I don't have gym anymore and instead of them doing it in gym there doing it in my third period class. I've told my third period teacher if she can move me so I'm not near them and she said she would do what she can. I don't know if that will work though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What goes through a guy's mind set [ 4 Answers ]

There's this guy who works up the block from me... he is handsome and has a type of charm which draws me attention to him... I went into the store today to buy a hair product and with a couple of seconds I noticed he was vacuuming around me... he got closer which made me feel a bit content... I...

How do I get a guy's number. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I went out wth a friend last Saturday and her friend came, and he was really cool. And I want to talk with him, but he doesn't have email or anything but a cell. And I don't know how to ask my friend for his number. Anyhelp please..

How to become a guy's friend? [ 6 Answers ]

He is of course a guy, and differently he is my ex-boyfriend. I think he is handsome and clever, also clumsy. He was hurt by the break-up, and so was I. I have five months with him in the same university, and then I would go to a remote place. How to become a guy's friend? Thank you!

Guy's does anybody help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to to know the all types of music(soul,rock,pop,etc) And how to know it if I was listening to it>>> And what do they play with in each type (key board,guitar,etc) Thank's

View more questions Search