Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 12:31 AM

Kpangour sorry I am a little loss are you referring to the mono or the HQ
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2009, 07:18 AM

OK lighterrr like you sayy.. good luck and becareful.. concerning the mono I wouldn't even think about using that its as dangerous as it gets lolll
    nikkiadams Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    kpangour sorry i am a little loss r u referring to the mono or the HQ
    Hi lighter could you please hook me up with the cream pleaseeeeeeee I have use 2% & 12% before but the OZ was so small plus it was very expensive my email is
    [email protected]

Thanks

Feb 13, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    ok lighterrr like u sayy..good luck and becareful..concerning the mono i wouldnt even think about using that its as dangerous as it gets lolll
    I have used the mono before and it makes the skin look scaley and wrinkled do u use anything at the moment kpangor?

Feb 13, 2009, 10:42 PM

Nikki I have used so much creams in the past lolllllllll am just getting tired of it now.. because am already very light skinned but I just like how the skin lightening gives this glow and plus my mom threw all the bottles away she told me to use baby lotion lollllllll what?? Is she crasy??
    Well now I just use exfloliating soap like the fair and white one the blue one it got a good moisturizer in it and I use the shea butter from ghana that my mom gave me
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 11:49 PM

Kpangour if that's your pic you are very beautiful, but I understand your need to lighten and how it makes you feel overall
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 05:54 AM
    nikki i have used so much creams in the past lolllllllll am just getting tired of it now..because am already very light skinned but i just like how the skin lightening gives this glow and plus my mom threw all the bottles away she told me to use baby lotion lollllllll what??? Is she crasy???
    Well now i just use exfloliating soap like the fair and white one the blue one it got a good moisturizer in it and i use the shea butter from ghana that my mom gave me
    Omg girl your are so light. My face was getting light like yours when I was using bio claire but then the spots came and then I notice my face was extremely LIGHTER then my body:(

What color were you before the drastic change? Are your results permanent? Can you help me get that light?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 14, 2009, 10:03 AM

I love your skin color also! Can u help us with any advice?

Feb 14, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    kpangour if thats your pic you are very beautiful, but i understand your need to lighten and how it makes you feel overall

He lighterrr, I guess you don't want to answer me?

Feb 14, 2009, 08:27 PM
    nikki i have used so much creams in the past lolllllllll am just getting tired of it now..because am already very light skinned but i just like how the skin lightening gives this glow and plus my mom threw all the bottles away she told me to use baby lotion lollllllll what??? is she crasy???
    well now i just use exfloliating soap like the fair and white one the blue one it got a good moisturizer in it and i use the shea butter from ghana that my mom gave me
    Damn that's where all the good shiit is at GHANA lol lol but yea I've used fair & white etc thanks for the reply
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 09:16 PM

Nikki did you ask me a question, I didn't see it, I'm not ignoring you pm me if you can

Your lightening buddy
    lighterrr

Feb 14, 2009, 09:18 PM

Lighterrr, I meant to tell you I ordered some 20% hq. I would like to know what's the best way to use it and get great results? I have an exflotate soap and 70 sunblock. Did it lighten you body too? What's your skin color like now?
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 09:24 PM
    OK I got it now check your Yahoo email
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 09:27 PM
    Well I am like I would say an operah colour now ohh the pregnancy got me really dark and I want to go to a beyounce colour, I use the cream on my body twice daily and I apply it to my face at least 3-4 times daily. I also use a kojic acid soap and st ives moisturizing lotion

Feb 14, 2009, 09:30 PM

OK.. thanks for the information.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Feb 14, 2009, 09:40 PM

Lighterrr,
    I'm glad you like the HQ better than the mono.( no spots or dots)
    I should have gone that route but after the HQ lighten my scar so quickly. I was afraid to apply it to my face. Besides when you add up Obagi's system you are using 8% hq plus retina a. It took me 2 weeks but I got results. I've used (Obagi) 8% + retina, off & on for almost 10 yrs my skin is fine.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Feb 14, 2009, 09:47 PM

Are you hq users done w/ mono?

Is the 20% is very expensive? I paid 25.00 for a pill size bottle! In 1998!

Feb 14, 2009, 10:06 PM

I been donw with mono... It didn't work for me like I wantedit. I have cycles of light then dark skin. My skin was scaly and uncomfortable too. I won't be taking that road again.

Feb 14, 2009, 10:16 PM
    One trick I also do with the soap I put it on myself like a lotion and wait 5 minutes and hit the shower
    There are times when my hubby was not around I used to sleep with the soap on me from night till morning looooooool I know am crasy

Ps: Do not try this if you got very sensitive skin
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 12:09 PM

Ohh OK I emailed you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

Can I, and how, move files from MS Works 3.5 to Works 9. [ 3 Answers ]

How can I move my spreadsheet files from MS Works 3.5 to Works 9?

Remote works, light works, fan humms does not turn [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Hamton Bay fan with a remote/no pull chain. The light on the remote comes on and does properly operate the light on the fan. It also turns on and off a humming noise but there is no movement from the fan itself. Of course, the house did not come with an owners manual. Is...

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

View more questions Search