Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 06:44 AM

10,000,000 Watts is a lot of power to store for 4 hours. That's why I question it. 0.010 Watts for 4 hours in some battery contexts makes sense.
    realervz Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 10:38 AM
    It may be a battery for electric car

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate amount of dividends paid in a particular year [ 1 Answers ]

How to calcualte the dividends paid during a year

Calculate the amount of the trade discount [ 5 Answers ]

An amusement park purchased equipment from a manufacturer for a list price of $42,000, minus trade discounts of 30/20/15. Calculate the amount of the trade discount On the purchase. A. $19,992 C. $23,520 B. $22,008 D. $29,400 I got totally confused with this one, please can somebody help...

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Energy generator which can be used to genarate electricity [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the fund for building a prototype for my invention? Tickle or what so ever his name is, he is a head He told me that such motor exist Well I know what I am doing This motor run only with the power of magnets only. But no...

How gravity generated. [ 12 Answers ]

Everybody knows that two body attract each other. Can somebody please tell me what is the source of this force of attraction, i.e.. How this gravitation force is generated.

View more questions Search