Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Yes bleu the darkness will go away as long as u not applying the 7% hq for now. Hmhmm nikki obagi ama do a little research on it heard of it never used it lollllll
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Obagi comes in 4% prescription but you can easily buy it online without having to go to a derm for it
    It is a lot more expensive but the formulations I think are by far the best as it is prescription it doesn't irate the hell out of your skin like those nasty other products

Im not saying HQ is for everyone but I know for me it is the only thing that EVER worked on my pigmentation
    Bleu007 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki1000
    my HQ i never experienced any smell from it mine doesnt smell of anything...alldaychemist you dont need a prescription generic is always cheaper theres no need to pay so much you are only paying for the patent

save your money and get your hair done with the saving lol!

medsmex is in mexico but dont order from that site they are know for credit card fraud
    OMG, thank you for telling me about medsmex. Someone here mentioned about ordered something from them and it's fine. I looked at their website and was thinking about order RetinA from them but I'm not sure if it's OK to give them my credit card numbers. Now that you are mentioned, no way I would do business with them.
    By the way, you forget to answer me, so you actually paid less than $4.00 for a tube of 20mg Retin A? How big is the tube and how long does it last?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 38 Answers ]

I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ? For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything....

Hydroquinone [ 4 Answers ]

Please read the other topics I wrote, this one can you delete moderator, I start to write and sudenly just click the button, my fault :) Read my other topic:) Bye

Safe Percentage Of Hydroquinone [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, Ok here's the deal. My face is a light brown complexion BUT... my eyelids are still brown. I've tried kojic acid, makari, hypercreme and I can't for the love of god lighten my eyelids. So I thought 'ah a small percentage of hydroquinone should help''. I don't know of any safe creams...

IS hydroquinone really that Bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know about you guys but I'm really getting tired of searching for a skin lightning product that actually works, I mean I've probabley searched every where, read every forum and article about skin lightning, and I'venoticed that the products that people are saying really works are the one's...

Hydroquinone 2% [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Lots of beauty creams for dark skin contain hydroquinone 2%.word is being passed around that this chemical is accumulative and can damage the kidneys. Can anyone verify the authenticity of this claim?is it science or myth?

View more questions Search