Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishantmt Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Hmmmmm , that seems to be a rather simplistic approach .... Do what you are told to do or else .... Heard that before .... No more than a silencer ....

Why as per religious claim did we receive free will , if in the end you "dont ask ... but simply follow the rules" ?

:rolleyes:

·
    Yes you got to follow the rules that's essential, what rules okk, we all have a relationship with god but due to contamination in our mind we are not able to link it. That's why follow the rules if rules are followed god can be met

Yes do what you are told to do. I think you are getting it
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nishantmt
    ...due to contamination in our mind ...
    Well I'm going to agree with you there.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 8, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nishantmt
    yes you gotta follow the rules thats essential, what rules okk, we all have a relationship with god but due to contamination in our mind we are not able to link it. Thats why follow the rules if rules are followed god can be met. yes do what you are told to do. I think you are getting it
    1 : But does god indeed exist? No objective suppported evidence for that exists, you can only BELIEVE it.

2 : No we do not all have a relation with god. Which god are we talking here about? There are many different religions with many different gods... And the christian god is just one of these suggested gods.

3 : There is no contamination in my mind. I got rid of all religious brainwashing.

4 : I do not do what I am just told to do. I only do what I can qualify for myself as being proper to do.
    ... That attitude separates us humans from all other animals. Just following rules makes you a zombie.

5 : I "got it" first time, but I just disagree.

6 : Please spend some more time on your spelling/grammar and on your argumentation.

·
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    im not taking sides on the religion arguement, but the words in color speak VOLUMES.
    Kp here's your :D
    -

Aug 9, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    kp heres your :D
    As I stated before : "one has to keep to the rules of the board" , and kp2171's response was excellent !

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
    -

Aug 10, 2008, 04:21 AM
    Once a again the topic question : How can atheism be a hoax?

In the now closed topic "Religion all a hoax?" someone unimportant posted : "The real hoax is atheism".
    Talk about a non-argument!!

Let's see the real meaning of the word Atheism :

Atheism

A Theism

A = without or no

Theism = belief in one of more gods

Atheism = being without (or having no) belief in one or more gods.

Now : specially as so far nobody ever has proved that god or gods exist :

Can anyone explain to me why being without (or having no) belief in one or more gods can be a "hoax"??

·
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Sure, Alty, no problem here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Www.skinbleaching.net IS HOAX [ 14 Answers ]

Hi All, This is not a question about skin lightening. I just want to do everybody a favor by letting you know about a business called skinbleaching.net. I am sure many of you have come across this site when you researched on skin lightening products. They sure sound good BUT they will take your...

Hoax or not? [ 4 Answers ]

The email stating that if you get an email titled: "You've received a Post Card" that it is a new virus. Is it true or not?

This is the best video I've seen about atheism [ 53 Answers ]

LiveLeak.com - God bless atheism He explains it very well and I agree with him. What do you think?

Pantheism, Pandeism, Deism, Atheism, what's the difference? [ 3 Answers ]

What's the difference between pantheism, pandeism, deism, and atheism? Do all of them come back to actually meaning the same thing? If they're all different, what's the difference? If not the same, what other types of things like these are there?

View more questions Search