Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 08:00 PM
    WHERE AM I RUDE AT?

I'm sorry but I just said what he's doing to you. Your guy is not gentleman. Im trying to wake you up. Im on your side,dear. I just hate guys who talks bad about their exes' after dumping and making up stories. So childish.
    shorty11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylaira
    im sorry but I just said what he's doing to you. your guy is not gentleman. Im trying to wake you up. Im on your side,dear. I just hate guys who talks bad about their exes' after dumping and making up stories. So childish.
    Yell ylaira that's why you typed that this was a deplucate rigth. Look I just want honest true answers.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty11
    yell ylaira thats why you typed that this was a deplucate rigth. look i just want honest true answers.
    I just thought you missed that. I read your other post first.
    YOU GOT MY HONEST OPINION, only its words you don't want to hear.
    fLoWords Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 09:25 PM
    There's a lot of fish in the sea, and birds in the sky... that would one day catch your eye. Don't loss sleep over this break-up, and don't even place it in your forefront thoughts... Learn, and take whatever lesson this break-up may have taught you, then move forward. It rains before it shines. Just know that everything will be okay! Okay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search