Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 6, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarie
    who cares what guidelines you've created for someone to comment you. I'm entitled to my opnion just like you are yours. I just disagree with that statement.
    Its not just guidelines I created. Its guidelines that have been embraced by the operators of this site and most of the regular users.

Please try and read what I'm saying. You are entitled to disagree, there is no question about that. I already said so. What you aren't entitled to do is use the comments feature to disagree since my statement was factual.

The problem here is that what I stated was not "opinion", its established medical fact. There is no question about the official definition of loss of virginity. Disagreeing with that point of fact is like saying you disagree that the earth orbits around the sun.

So you can deny the facts as much as you want. That doesn't change the facts or the fact that you are wrong. We can agree to disagree over a matter of opinion, but this is not a matter of opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

How do you loose your virginity? [ 25 Answers ]

How do you loose your virginity?

View more questions Search