Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 04:07 PM
    What was unsaid in the latest blame anything on global warming hysteria in the Argentine mountains is that a similar event occurred in the winter of 1917 and 1951 .

{facts facts out damn facts }

Now let's for argument's sake say that the world's climate is indeed increasing.. It is at best a hypothesis that human activity has anything to do with it ;let alone is causing it. How do I know this ? Because history tells me that the earth has cyclically cooled and warmed in the past... science... not religion is my source.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 04:45 PM
    But leave it up to scientists to get on the case...

Scientists are collecting cow farts and cow burps in plastic tanks to study the effects of the cow farts and cow burps, on global warming.
    The Argentine researchers discovered methane from cows accounts for more than 30 per cent of the country's total greenhouse emissions.
    Cow farts collected in plastic tank for global warming study - Telegraph

Scientists are now carrying out trials of new diets designed to improve cows's digestion and hopefully reduce global warming. Silvia Valtorta, of the National Council of Scientific and Technical Investigations, said that by feeding cows clover and alfalfa instead of grain "you can reduce methane emissions by 25 percent".

Some things just have to be seen or in this case "smelled" to be believed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wet mount and dry mount preparation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the advantage of using wet mount preparation instead of dry mount preparation?

How to mount a wall mount pot filler [ 3 Answers ]

I was thinking about installing a wall mounted pot filler in our kitchen. What type of fitting and mounting does this require. I am using ½” copper to a thread male. I will secure the pipe to the stud. Is this correct. How far out does the thread need to stick out of the wall.

Wet-mount preparation [ 4 Answers ]

What is the advantage of using a wet-mount preparation in the study of living cells?

How do I plant White Knight Shasta Daisies? [ 3 Answers ]

I have never gardened before so I really don't have a clue. Complete dummy when it comes to gardening. I have a little space in front of my house that is about 4'X3'. It's at the same level as my sidewalk and driveway. I bought 4 daisies in planters. How do I prepare the soil? How far down do I...

View more questions Search