Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amIwrong Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 12, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Where do you live? I live in a city where a great place to go would be near the waterfront park. If you don't have anything like that, then maybe take her to some local park, maybe after you have dinner or something have a dessert picnic, then you'll be alone and close, etc, etc. You could always walk around first, slowly, to work off dinner, then sit down on a blanket, have dessert, do it later in the day, at dusk. You can lay down and look at the sky. Don't tell her to or even ask her to, just do so yourself and she will follow most likely. Lay down, look at the sky and talk about memories you have, like as a child, etc, she will open up to you, it would be a good moment. Women, for the most part open up to guys once they feel secure and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestviz
    ohk people..gimmie ideas...im gonna take a girl on her first date..and i dunno if i shud kiss her or not...even if i do where can i?/not in a resturant definately..should i take her somewhere quiet??
    give your sugessions
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestviz
    ohk people..gimmie ideas...im gonna take a girl on her first date..and i dunno if i shud kiss her or not...even if i do where can i?/not in a resturant definately..should i take her somewhere quiet??
    give your sugessions
    Relax, and don't plan that first kiss, If she likes you she is going through the same uncertainty you are. Make sure she has a good time, and let it happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

What is normal [ 10 Answers ]

Ever sit and think about what qualifies as normal? I've heard things like "be normal"--"Act normal"--"A normal person,"--"Normal life." So, what is normal? Someone from California might think normal is hitting the beach,barbequein,drink a six-pack every night normal, but someone from Rhode Island...

Is this normal [ 8 Answers ]

I weent to dentist had 9 teeth removed and dentist pulled out my sinus cavity and also my top right back ridge is this normal??

What should I do? Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have questions regarding my mental and emotional state. I am 20 years old, almost 21. About 8 months ago, my ex girlfriend broke up with me. We had been dating for almost 3 years, and had an incredible relationship going. She was my high school sweetheart. She broke up with me for reasons...

Is that normal? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for the last 1,5 years, he is My first serious relationship, and the first and only man I've had sex with as well. There are some things that Are bothering me, and since I don't have any previous Experience to compare with, It's a bit difficult. The thing is- my...

View more questions Search