Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Hey, could it be "Do you get it?" GYGI? Maybe?
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Apr 24, 2008, 09:35 PM
    You know what's really sad, I'm 19( I think that still counts as a teenager) and I don't know what that means.
    Pets Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 09:37 PM
    That is sad, you should know this stuff, I'm to old, 37, and not willing to learn. I will give it a guess though, but most times I'm wrong, really wrong. ;)

Apr 24, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Wait a second, maybe that's it. I know now, I'm supposed to be angry at the text. My little brother is going to get an eyeful of complete sentences on his cellphone tomorrow.
    Pets Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Hee, hee, you tell him, let him have it. I don't even know how to text, heck I haven't paid for more minutes on my cell phone in over 4 months, I just don't need it.

My computer however, no one can touch, can't live without it, not going to happen. Back away from the computer, it's mine, mine, mine. No computer = No AMHD = Death. :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 09:43 PM
    I am still trying to get over whatever happened to groovy and how crack up went from to laugh hard to doing drugs
    And now we don't crack up to laugh hard we go Rolling on the Floor laughing my A$$ off!

Apr 24, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Hee, hee, you tell him, let him have it. I don't even know how to text, heck I haven't paid for more minutes on my cell phone in over 4 months, I just don't need it.

My computer however, no one can touch, can't live without it, not gonna happen. Back away from the computer, it's mine, mine, mine. No computer = No AMHD = Death. :(
    All right Alty, calm down, back away from the monitor and put down the mouse.

Apr 24, 2008, 09:44 PM
    No one wants to get hurt here tonight.
    Pets Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 09:45 PM
    I'm with you on that one NoHelp, it's sad. When my kids become teens I'm going to need an interpreter, I already do. ;)
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 09:46 PM

My computer however, no one can touch, can't live without it, not gonna happen. Back away from the computer, it's mine, mine, mine. No computer = No AMHD = Death. :(
    YIkes I'd hate to see it when you get a power outage or your server goes down!! :eek:
    Pets Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bigchamp
    Alright Alty, calm down, back away from the monitor and put down the mouse.
    Can't make me, no way, not going to happen, I must have my computer. And the mouse is my buddy, can't put him down. Take away my car, take away my clothes, take away my shoes, but leave my computer alone! ;)

Apr 24, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Can't make me, no way, not going to happen, I must have my computer. And the mouse is my buddy, can't put him down. Take away my car, take away my clothes, take away my shoes, but leave my computer alone! ;)
    Take away your clothes...

So you can sit naked at the computer doing God knows what.
    Pets Expert

Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    YIkes I'd hate to see it when you get a power outage or your server goes down!!!:eek:
    I was on here last night and something was going on with the site, I couldn't answer any posts, I couldn't read any, it was sad. It lasted for 17 minutes, it seemed like 17 days. I think I might be addicted to this site, I may have a problem. Thank goodness there are people here who can help me. ;) :) :p :D :cool:
    Pets Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bigchamp
    Take away your clothes........................................... ..................................................

so you can sit naked at the computer doing God knows what.

How do you know I don't already? :D :eek:

Apr 24, 2008, 09:50 PM
    I was on here last night and something was going on with the site, I couldn't answer any posts, I couldn't read any, it was sad. It lasted for 17 minutes, it seemed like 17 days. I think I might be addicted to this site, I may have a problem. Thank goodness there are people here who can help me. ;) :) :p :D :cool:
    We will help you, just put down the mouse... hey what are you doing, put that knife down...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Poweroutage tomorrow in Altenweg's neighborhood... ooops... did I say that!
    Pets Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Giggle. That's a good one Da BigChamp. We have to give you a nickname, Da BigChamp is too much to remember for an old fart like me. How about DaBC, or DBC, Champy? What's your pleasure, which one do you like?
    Pets Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Poweroutage tomorrow in Altenweg's neighborhood......ooops....did I say that!
    Nooooooooooo, anything but that. It already snowed like crazy this week, a power outage would push me over the edge, and one foot and arm are already dangling. Not good! ;)

Apr 24, 2008, 09:56 PM
    I like the second one, the last one seems like a special at Kentucky Fried Chicken. DBC, hmmm has a nice ring to it.

PS: and you are not an old fart.

Apr 24, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Alty, you need help... just put that knife down... ok then, stab me, but where are you going to hide the body. Burying my body would take away valuable AMHD time... seriously, put that knife down, I'm getting nervous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone read she comes first? [ 5 Answers ]

Just curious if anyone here has also read She Comes First: A Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman? Like most sexual/sensual "help" books, it isn't a "perfect" one-method-for-all recipe that teaches a man how to pleasure a woman orally, but its not a bad little read and gets you thinking. ...

A Must Read! [ 5 Answers ]

The Donkey One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a Well. The animal cried piteously for hours as The farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the Well needed to be covered up anyway; It just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

Must read everyone! [ 11 Answers ]

See if this blows your mind like it did mine.https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/relationship-ending-after-6-years-now-im-lost-92700.html#post415752:eek: :eek:

View more questions Search