Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Yeah oh well I consider it my half way victory crown cause I made it through much worse over the years....mentally wise anyway....:D
    Absolutely. I'm 44 and entering the wonderful world of... hmmmm think I'll have me a little cry for no reason and please don't ask me why.. unless you wish to not exsist anymore :):)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 05:06 PM
    I am just 'sittin' around' waiting for my hair to kick in full force gray... I deserve it--my kids worked hard for me to earn it!!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I am just 'sittin' around' waiting for my hair to kick in full force gray....I deserve it--my kids worked hard for me to earn it!!!!

Well you just go Missy :). Good for you. I bet they are your world!! And your theirs.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Does it occur more when you stand up quickly, after you have eaten or if you stay still too long? Do you loose vision?

My random 2p as someone who suffered from vertigo for three months solid it doesn't sound like it to me. But that is only anecdotal evidence which is not very reliable.

Hope you get to see a Doc and sort it out :)
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 05:46 PM
    I heard there are different types of vertigo associated with motion and maybe not necessarily have to involve dizzy. At least that is all I have figured out about vertigo... other words my understanding is vague.

The swooshing is mostly happening when I am at work rushing around and then I slow down.
    Like I am busy and I walk over to the elevator and stop to push the button or when I go on break and I stop to go to sit down in the chair but am still standing
    it feels like my busy and my slow down collide or something.

The tingly skin almost feels 'buzzing' is always when I am cold but it is like that randomly lately.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 06:13 PM
    You need to get to the doctor. Especially if this is happening when you are busy at work. You should have a EKG done.

I'm not trying to scare you, but this is the semester I am in now, and your symptoms warrant being seen as soon as possible and having an EKG run to make sure you have a normal heart rhythm. Your blood pressure is scaringly low, and that in itself warrants a visit as quickly as possible to the doctor.

It could be a form of angina and needs to be addressed.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Okay thanks I will have to figure out how I can afford the doctors.
    I don't have any heart pain at all. Wouldn't I have some kind of heart pain or my heart feeling like it is beating off or fast or slow or something?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Women have different symptoms than men do. I'm not even saying it is a heart attack, but with your symptoms and your blood pressure, something is going on and it needs to be addressed.

Do you know how to take your pulse? If you do, could you please take it for me?
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 06:55 PM
    I think my pulse feels like around 73 a minute.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 08:31 PM
    I was looking stuff up and I was wondering if it could be cortisol and hormone imbalance

I have had a lot of energy and not getting tired at night.
    I use to be tired all the time and never had any real bursts of energy.
    Now I never feel like stopping until bedtime which I figured was a good thing.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 10:36 PM
    At an initial look @ symptoms, I thought possible signs of anemia.

Are you jaundiced (yellowish tint around the whites of the eye) at all?

I would have suggested folic acid + iron supplement intake for about a week... to see if that'll help, but to be honest, with your intake of supplements up the wazoo, I feel like it's overkill.

There are free clinics around that can get your blood work done for relatively cheap.

To be honest, cortisol + hormonal imbalance wouldn't cause this type of "whooshing" because to me, that doesn't sound like hot flashes.
    amberlynn Posts: 47, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 10:18 AM
    My sister had vertigo.symptoms are: dizziness, bouncing pupils, vomiting/ dry heaving. As a result of hitting your head or having a cold/flu and applying pressure to the head or ears.it doesn't sound like vertigo.but it could be a slight case.get it checked out.because vertigo takes up to 4 months to fully go away.
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Thank you everybody for helping me sort it all out.
    After my hypochondria episode of looking up everything I could think of and fitting in all the
    Symptoms except the main three (in every one of them) high blood pressure, tired and no energy ruled all them out.
    I figured they have to be two separate issues and I called two alternative doctors about the feeling like I was on a downhill roller coaster. They said like J_9 said that it must be my blood pressure and eat a little something throughout the day and check my blood pressure everyday.

The other I figured has to be my sensitivity to the cold and I realized that the jersey they gave me for work was getting wet and I couldn't tell then I was taking garbage out at least 3 times a day in the cold. Then last week they had the sanitizer up higher than the previous weeks. I realized it was bothering my skin so I am adding extra water to the sanitizer.

Thanks I am feeling a lot better now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do you find the plug in to check the check engine light [ 16 Answers ]

I am trying to find the plug in where you plug in the computer to check the check engine light it a 1992 civic can anyone tell me where it located at and if you have picture that would be great thanks if you could tell me the color of the plug in and how many pin in it that would help me in finding...

Postiional vertigo [ 2 Answers ]

What can I do to help take of the dizziness that I'm experiencing?

Fatigue and vertigo [ 11 Answers ]

Lately I have been very fatigue and having much vertigo. It happens worse in the morning. I had a cat scan and my blood taken, all came back fine. I've also been to doctors 4 times and yet they can't explain it. It all seems like I wake up very disoriented. It mostly comes and goes, but lasts about...

Treating Vertigo [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have been really dizzy lately, sometimes I even feel nauseous (sp?). I posted this last week. Anyhoo, I went to the doctor and she believes its Vertigo because I have fluid in my ear. I was supposed to go back this week, but I have absolutely no time because it's fnals week at my college....

View more questions Search