Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellamountain Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Feb 16, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Strip176
    Well, for the past 2 nights...I have tried the "aggressive" approach...and also the heels and was immediately turned on. It was wonderful. For the first time in months, it felt like he really wanted me. It wasn't so bad....trust me...it had major benefits:o)

Maybe I do need to work on fixing me.....once I have more inner strength...it will reflect in all aspects of my life...including my relationship.
    See sweetie it didn't take much for that BIG RETURN;) . I still believe you need to work on how you feel about yourself, try to think of more positive things and not all the negative and have fun that takes much less energy.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need to save my relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been dating my BF for one year and a month, we had our problems, like a normal relationship. But he doesn't seem to be able to forgive me for everything I did like 5 months ago. I'm trying to please him as much as I can to make him feel special in all the right ways. But...

How to save my relationship [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. My situation is a bit complex so I will try to make it brief. I met my ex almost 4 years ago. Do to many reasons we did not see each other for almost a year after that initial meeting. Then we reconnected and instantaneously clicked. We both felt as if we had found our best...

I want to save my relationship [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend of over 2 years has decided he wants us to end how relationship. I love him so much and I don't want to end it. I told him let go get help he told my to do what ever because I am the one with the problem not him. Our biggest problem is sex I don't like having sex because I was rap when...

SAVE my relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me, although I made the mistake, I need to know how to win him back

View more questions Search