Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2008, 09:46 PM
    I agree, abstinence is awesome. But teenagers are going to be teenagers (yes I'm one) and they'll do stupid things. So they should learn how to do it the right way, it's not promoting it, its making sure they understand the consiquences and how to avoid them. I personally wish someone would have helped me understand more about it, and I think it would have helped me make some better decisions.
    girlygirl08 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 10:10 AM
    I agree with daizeebug abstinence is awesome I wish somebody had told me about abstinence. If they did I wouldn't be pregnant right now.
    insomniaticmeat Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2008, 02:03 PM

I personally agree with teenage sex as long as it is responsible , I was taught from a certain age the consequences of having un protected sex, but I was also taught that sex isn't bad!! I had sex as a teenager I didn't catch an std or get a girl pregnant I know people who had sex when they were teenagers and the same applies o them it completely depends on the person and background and again education is the key , if you know all the facts then the decision is completely personal.. anyone who has had sex will agree that after the first time your opinion compltely changes and things become more casual and easier to understand. It really is black and white. Sex isn't bad sleeping around and un protected sex are hope this helped:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend doesn't want sex / low sex drive [ 30 Answers ]

Hi all, New member here and a bit nervous, but getting some answers anonymously might help to put my mind at east. As you maybe guessed from the title, I'm having a problem with my relationship; specifically the sex part. My girlfriend is 20 and I am 27, and have been in a serious...

Safest weight loss pill [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Bridget. I am overweight. I am not diabetic and I am determined to lose weight. I wanted to know along with a healthy diet and exercise, if I could take a weight loss pill. But I don't want to buy one from the store without knowing anything about it. Which weight loss pill is the...

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search