Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foofighter Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Hi MackytheHacker! Your cute :) anyway some of my friends think their bi so I know what your going through. You'll know if your bi if you can see yourself with both a girl and a guy (at different stages obviously) and you can love them both equally. If you can imagine having a sexual relationship with a guy and a girl then you've nothing to worry about. Although some people are right. Sometimes it is just an adolescent stage, but sometimes its not so don't worry about it too much.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 23, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foofighter
    Hi MackytheHacker! Your cute :) anyways some of my friends think their bi so i know what your going through. You'll know if your bi if you can see yourself with both a girl and a guy (at different stages obviously) and you can love them both equally. If you can imagine having a sexual relationship with a guy and a girl then you've nothing to worry about. Although some people are right. Sometimes it is just an adolescent stage, but sometimes its not so don't worry about it too much.
    Thanks for that :) I am one of those people who think there ugly :P lol

Feb 23, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Thanks everyone :D , ill talk to him ill keep u all up to date with it... :) thank you all! :D
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Feb 26, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I'm 16 and I still don't even no if I'm gay, bi or straight. Im so sure I'm bi, but then there is this girl I think I like. There are also guys I think I like. But then when I'm all alone, no influences at all, I don't feel gay at all, I don't know its confusing. So this is what I have been doing, not dating anyone because I'm afraid like I'm going to find out the answer or something. But I am probably going to go out with the girl I like and then if I'm still not sure, screw my image, ill date a guy and find out if I'm attracted to him.

I think what makes people feel gay, me included is that we don't have girlfriends. Im not saying I never had a girlfriend, or I have never kissed a girl, or can't get one, I simply just don't have a need for one right now. So subconsciously I believe I am gay and do gay things. Because I have done a lot of stuff, and I have had a person I would almost call a boy friend.

Just keep waiting or just try both sides. What helped me wait and not care as much as I use to is that I thought about my friends and realized they don't all have girlfriends either. And no, none of us are nerds or anything and have dated the very popular girls. Im just saying that because people always say like you're a nerd if you don't have a girlfriend or you can't get one.
    mrah Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Feb 26, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker
    the problem is this guy likes me and if i turn ouut not to be bi he will probz h8 me for eveer and he is 1 of me m8s :(
    If he's one of your mates then you should be able to tell him your not sure if you are bi but you'd like to find out. Then when you do find out one way or the other tell him. This is a hard thing to do but being honest with him will help you both, an may help you continue the friendship later.
    swim4ever22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 10:58 PM
    You think you're bisexual. Congratulations! Have a sticker! :p

But to be serious... why try and label yourself? What you need to do is think long and hard about these following questions:

Am I sexually attracted to men?
    Could I see myself being in a relationship with a man?
    Could I possibly be gay?

The first thing I need to ask you... how old are you?

When I was younger, I went through a rough time trying to figure out what exactly I was, in the sense of my sexuality. Some guys and girls have to go through that, others do not. You just so happen to be one of those guys that has to. Throughout my childhood, I had always gone from one extreme to the other. I'm straight. Then a week later, maybe I'm bisexual. I couple weeks after that, I'm gay. Then I'd go back to thinking I was straight and that the idea of me being gay is absolutely absurd. Guess what: I'm gay. How... ironic...

You also need to figure out if you could see yourself in a relationship with the guy that likes you. Is it possible that you have romantic feelings for him? If you do, then you need to keep certain things in mind... how are your parents going to handle having a bisexual, or potentially gay son? How will your friends, peers, and your surrounding community feel about it? You may think it doesn't matter, but it does, because these are people that you interact with everyday of your life.

Now... if it turns out you don't want that for yourself. If you don't want to be in a homosexual relationship (yes you are bisexual, but if you're in a relationship with another man, it's still a homosexual relationship), then you need to consider your friend: if he's going to be upset with you/mad at you/not want to be your friend anymore/etc, then what does that say about the way he handles his friendships or even values them?

There are certain things you need to think about before coming to a final understanding. Whichever you are: gay, straight, or bisexual... just keep in mind that you are who you are because you are meant to be that way. Whatever anybody tells you, just remember that it's not a choice.

Hope this helps.

Mar 19, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by swim4ever22
    You think you're bisexual. Congratulations! Have a sticker! :p

But to be serious... why try and label yourself? What you need to do is think long and hard about these following questions:

Am I sexually attracted to men?
    Could I see myself being in a relationship with a man?
    Could I possibly be gay?

The first thing I need to ask you... how old are you?

When I was younger, I went through a rough time trying to figure out what exactly I was, in the sense of my sexuality. Some guys and girls have to go through that, others do not. You just so happen to be one of those guys that has to. Throughout my childhood, I had always gone from one extreme to the other. I'm straight. Then a week later, maybe I'm bisexual. I couple weeks after that, I'm gay. Then I'd go back to thinking I was straight and that the idea of me being gay is absolutely absurd. Guess what: I'm gay. How... ironic....

You also need to figure out if you could see yourself in a relationship with the guy that likes you. Is it possible that you have romantic feelings for him? If you do, then you need to keep certain things in mind... how are your parents going to handle having a bisexual, or potentially gay son? How will your friends, peers, and your surrounding community feel about it? You may think it doesn't matter, but it does, because these are people that you interact with everyday of your life.

Now... if it turns out you don't want that for yourself. If you don't want to be in a homosexual relationship (yes you are bisexual, but if you're in a relationship with another man, it's still a homosexual relationship), then you need to consider your friend: if he's going to be upset with you/mad at you/not want to be your friend anymore/etc, then what does that say about the way he handles his friendships or even values them?

There are certain things you need to think about before coming to a final understanding. Whichever you are: gay, straight, or bisexual... just keep in mind that you are who you are because you are meant to be that way. Whatever anybody tells you, just remember that it's not a choice.

Hope this helps.

I am 15 on the 1st of April
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

May 21, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Yeah swim that's happening to me atm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

No sexual attraction to boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship for 4 years. He is an outstanding person in so many ways. We never fight, have similar interests and everything. BUT I have absolutely no physical attraction to him, (although HE is attracted to me ) I never have been and am afraid- What do I do? He is such a...

Sexual harassment [ 5 Answers ]

Well, I don't know how to open this so I'm just going to give you the facts... I'm in Tennessee. I'm employed by a restaurant as a server. I'm 19, a college student, and a male. I've been at this restaurant for about seven months and several time, in the past few months, I feel that I've...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

Sexual arousal [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I've been married for 6 years now soon to be 7 we had 3 children within a 4 year period we've lost our connection and just wondering if there's any suggestions on how to get the spark going again Thanks dode:confused:

View more questions Search