Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabemarried Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2006, 06:18 AM
    We are only as old as we feel. With the right person we sometimes feel like teenagers again! Real love has no age restrictions.
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Sorry to say it sounds like he likes the woman to be younger than him. Age is just a number as long as you both know up front. I have been married for 9 years, my wife is 19 years younger thanme. We both have a lot of things in common, maybe that's why we are together.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2006, 12:33 PM
    Age should mean nothing. You need to sit down and talk with this guy and see what the real issues are.

As long as you didn't lie to him.
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Jan 26, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sable255
    my lover just turned 45. he just found out that i am 51, although i look younger than him. he freaked! he wants young chickie. is this too big an age gap??
    What do you mean by freaked. What did he do exactly. Did he tell you he wanted a young chickie?
    blustar8i8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 08:10 PM
    I'm almost 21 and my boyfriend is 28. My mom was married to a man 20 years older then her. Age doesn't matter it's the person that you love not there age. People date older and younger people all the time. Who cares!
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2006, 06:38 AM
    Yes and NO
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabemarried
    We are only as old as we feel. With the right person we somtimes feel like teenagers again! Real love has no age restrictions.
    Yes and no. real love... no restrictions agree. Real love doesn't happen very often. Good luck finding true love. If you do fine true love better hold on. I would say 1-5% of relationships have true love. The rest are all about, money, power, control, what can I get from him/her. Women want money, security, etc. men spend money on women, women like that. I could go on and on stoping here. Another story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search