Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55
    thats kinda crazy. my "friend" considers a lot of teachers her friends too. once she nearly dragged me to dinner at our english teacher's house...wow was i glad that dinner date never happened lol
    Seems like you'v exprieced some of it why don't you advise her to do smth dan?

Feb 9, 2008, 01:26 AM
    Why dot' you tell her that if she continues doing like this you'd break the ::B from FF"??
    by the way you'r writing if it was me i'd be already dumping her as B"
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Feb 9, 2008, 07:42 AM
    If she is mad at me once again, I will tell her that I will not be her best friend anymore and take her out of my stories (I write about me, her and my other friend in my stories) because I can't take her constant mood swings anymore!
    When I tell some one about it, I have to choose my words carefully because it sounds like we're married!
    She still hasn't written that e-mail, and I'm sick of the physical abuse too.
    She hit's me with whatever she has at hand, her pencil case, her file, a big book, or sometimes just her hand!
    And she grabs the back of my neck if I'm being happy, and if I'm having fun and running around, she will grab me and point at me like I'm a dog, if I don't listen she'll kick me.
    We do have a lot of things in common, but she has a different view on them than I do.

Feb 9, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Wow.. she's really being boss there.. ya you do that girl.

Though whatever you do wish you best of luck!
    Lot's of love
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 07:49 AM
    At some point, you will have to stand up, and let her know, enough is enough.

Feb 9, 2008, 08:14 AM
    I will, and if she cries (because she will) I will not apologise, even if Kathrine (two faced so-and-so) comes over to yell at me, I'll give her an ear full too, because she's never ever been liked by anyone in our group.
    I'm looking forward to school now.

Feb 9, 2008, 08:21 AM
    I will, and if she cries (because she will) I will not apologise.

Don't apologise but still will you live her crying there?
    At leat while she's crying pat her once and tell her whe shi needs you you'll be there.
    [ something like that.]

Feb 9, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Actually when she cries she's even more horrid to me.
    She tries to make me guilty, so I won't talk to her, I'm not cold hearted but if I even say a word to her she'll snap at me.
    And Kathrine will be standing there, trying to make her feel better by slagging me off.

Feb 9, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Actually when she cries she's even more horrid to me.
    She tries to make me guilty, so I won't talk to her, I'm not cold hearted but if I even say a word to her she'll snap at me.
    And Kathrine will be standing there, trying to make her feel better by slagging me off.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 02:09 AM
    Masubat, I'm only sympathizing and not offering any advice because I still haven't figured out how to get rid of this person either. ;)

Feb 11, 2008, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55
    masubat, i'm only sympathizing and not offering any advice because i still haven't figured out how to get rid of this person either. ;)
    .. hehe same here but still.. :P

Feb 11, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Well?. how did it turned out?. or haven't said yet? But if kathrine is there conforting her I bet she'll chose her as her next best friends?. lol

Feb 11, 2008, 09:34 AM
    I haven't said anything because I haven't had the chance.
    Today she was in a mood with me and all I said to her at all before hand was "Good morning!"
    Katharine was having a hissy fit over Rachel commenting that she'd gained weight since year 9, and she was saying something about b*ching, and I said "B*ching is what we do! i know for a fact you b*ch about me, dont say you dont, because i know you do, everyone does!" and then I think she started crying, I'm not sure but that's what everyone was saying.
    I wasn't even trying to be mean! I was only stating the truth!
    Anyway, She took Katharine away from us, glaring at me when I asked if she was in a mood with me.

Feb 11, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess-IMYM
    I havent said anything because i havent had the chance.
    Today she was in a mood with me and all i said to her at all before hand was "Good morning!"
    Katharine was having a hissy fit over Rachel commenting that she'd gained weight since year 9, and she was saying something about b*ching, and i said "B*ching is what we do! i know for a fact you b*ch about me, dont say you dont, because i know you do, everyone does!" and then i think she started crying, im not sure but thats what everyone was saying.
    I wasnt even trying to be mean! i was only stating the truth!
    Anyway, She took Katharine away from us, glaring at me when i asked if she was in a mood with me.
    She took Katharine away from us, I knew she would. Aniwaiz I thought not much girls liked her, so katharine?. did?

Feb 11, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Katharine is two faced.
    She was hanging out with my friend when we had a big argument a few days ago (then made friends then fell out again then made friends then fell out) at lunch, when my friend left, Katharine walked passed and said "You owe me big time for this!" Implying I had forced her to be nice to her.
    When my friend isn't around she slags her off like she does with everyone else.
    And my friend doesn't like Kathrine when she's not around. She used to be mean to her face, but now they know they're each others got.
    I'm annoyed of her, she keeps apologizing to me when I don't want to talk to her, sometimes I'm mean to her just so she'll stop saying sorry! But she won't.
    It bugs me so much.
    She and my friend belong together, bugs.
    They're both hated and have outrageous mood swings.

Feb 12, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Today, our friendship is over!
    And I also found out that:
    1) she thinks its my loss that we're not friends anymore.
    2) She thinks i'm jealous of her
    3) she thinks I'm mean to her friends (her friends are really my friends and I'm not mean to them!)
    4) Her dad has been telling her what to say to the student guidance thing.

Feb 13, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Well hope evth goes well on your coming days!. best of luck!

Feb 13, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Urgh, she's trying to be my friend again.
    But I'm not going to give, I feel better when I don't have her to worry about all the time.
    :)

Feb 14, 2008, 06:00 AM
    OK :)
    3) she thinks I'm mean to her friends (her friends are really my friends and I'm not mean to them!)
    In her face@...

Feb 14, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Yeah in her face :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

Best friend [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to my best friend about y we r not ask close as we use to and how its affecting me and why has are friendship changed?

I want my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have never really had too much trouble getting girls but recently I have fallen for my best friend. I have known her for a couple of years and she is one of those girls that get a lot of attention. I am one of her really good friends but now I want more. I recently hooked up with this girl she...

My best friend want to be with my ex [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend want to be with my ex and I don't know what to do. Me and him have been together for a year and he called it off and know he likes my bestfrined and asked her out a week later. She came to me and asked me for my permission and I told her how I felt and she said that she wont(but I...

View more questions Search