Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c7c7 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2006, 09:19 PM
    Let me just be brutally honest with you here.

You may be feeling conflicted because you don't want to somehow abandon a girl that is with child, but you have to consider this: you are both adults, you have to make the decision that is best for you, in this sitituation, it would not be selfish. You are at the beginning of your life, unless you feel that you are ready, do not take this on.

Did she get pregnant with the baby while you were together?
    I understand wavering faithfulness, but, how are you going to feel when that baby is born?

I am not trying to be mean, I just feel like in this situation you need to consider yourself, since the child is not naturally your responsibility, because it is not your flesh and blood.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 3, 2006, 08:37 AM
    I did forget to mention she never cheated on me she had a one night stand before we started dating, and she told me as soon as she had been to the doctors before the parents even knew...
    Just in case some people don't read the whole thread before condemning people and being judgemental... This young man wants to know if at all possible, that a relationship could be maintained and/or nurtured. Everyone deserves a chance in life, to include an unborn child (especially that) with a couple that understands each other and can bond in time. I wish for the new year, that people would have the kindness to look into their hearts and place yourselves in someone's shoes before passing out declarations of contempt. The world is so full of relationships that cause nothing but sorrow or pain, and when there is a chance to be content with someone, who cares what they did in the past - it's the future that one should look forward to - and it's a lonely world out there, a stress full world with bad news, corruption, hatred, frustration, terrorism and those who can find a little piece of comfort and caring should take full advantage of the gift - no matter for how long. Sorry for getting on a soapbox, but he could be in love/lust with a druggie, liar, cheater, thief, sexually contaminated through STDs or worse - which she is none of (not that we know) and just might be the right one to be with at this time of his life. So, I, for one, wish him (and her) peace, love, contentment and happiness, no matter what his choice.

talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2006, 12:58 AM
    There is no greater HONOR than to step forward and give to someone else other than yourself!A new born child has NO choice but to be here!If you can give them just a little bit of yourself DO SO!It doesn't matter what ANYBODY thinks as long as YOUR right with it! REAL men do the right thing,we may not marry the girl,but we do the right thing by raising OUR kids.And being there for them! :cool:
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 4, 2006, 10:58 AM
    [QUOTE=talaniman]REAL men do the right thingQUOTE]

You put the point over very well ! Children are 100% pure and whole and guy's should always stand by and do the right thing...
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2006, 04:55 PM
    I ned to know how long she has been pregnant?? That WILL tell that she cheated on him - I do think she cheated on him.

BUT, you can defintely have a healthy relationship - YOU WILL GROW to love that child - 100% guaranteed if you stay with her. No question.

Remember - it's STILL a part of her as well. She SAID she has no feelings for that guy - only feelings for you. That's HUGE.

It's great you have these questions though.
    Anonymous999 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    - I do think she cheated on him.

It's great you have these questions though.
    I can assure you she hasent, the dates that I first started going out with her to the doctors appointment etc... all adds up to her being faithful with me.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has commented, I check the thread, with all your suggestions daily and I have been sleeping a lot better of late.

If I have any more questions to ask I shall make them known.

Have a Happy New Year Guys & Gals!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2006, 05:05 PM
    That's cool. If you like her - stick with it. You two defintely have some MAJOR responsibilities coming up that can be extremely difficult.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 5, 2006, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous999
    I can assure you she hasent, the dates that I first started going out with her to the doctors appointment ect... all adds up to her being faithful with me.

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank everyone that has commented, I check the thread, with all your suggestions daily and I have been sleeping alot better of late.

If I have any more questions to ask I shall make them known.

Have a Happy New Year Guys & Gals!
    That's great! Keep us posted, and if you have any questions regarding the development, prenatal care and anything else regarding the 'MOTHERHOOD' section, check us out - we enjoy helping there too. Inserting some interesting sites for you here already...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html

http://www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format, also has some good illustrations.
    Keep us posted.
    cheekychan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Deleted for chat/text,
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

Psycho pregnant ex-girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

My son (22) started dating an 18-yr-old about 18 months ago. I asked him what they were doing for birth control and she had told him that she had had "an operation to have everything taken out" and couldn't get pregnant. I told him no doctor would agree to that for a girl so young. During their...

Married man, Pregnant Girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

Does the law require a Married man to pay for a child he fathers from another women.  He already has a two year old child with his wife and wants to stay in his marriage.  Paternity Testing will be done. I have heard that if he stays married the wife is also considered responsible for the payment....

Girlfriend had a baby with another man [ 42 Answers ]

Hi everyone... so this is where my story begins I've been dating my girlfriend for 7 months I love her to death I have never loved any woman like I do her. 2 days ago she was having horrible cramps... she went to the hospital and didn't call me for a day... she called this morning crying telling me...

Why isn't my pet eating? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is believed to be half pitbull and half someything else.he hasn't eaten in about 3-4 weeks.When I feed him he only eats a little bit and spits it back out whens he's done.He's been eating grass every once in a while.he throws up every two days and its different colors eachtime.His ribs are...

View more questions Search