Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Oct 31, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Talk to her about it. Tell her you care and you don't want her doing it. If you have to tell someone what she's doing to get her help... do it. Let her know that you did it because you care and you don't want her to get in trouble but you don't want her to do anything dangerous. Me n my boyfriend got each other to quit smoking pot, because we care for each other. And when you know someone really cares about you and doesn't want you to do that stuff, it makes you feel better so you don't do it and you also want them to be proud of you for not... Talk to her about it. Its one of the best things you can do... I know, I've been in her situation.
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Hey sweet, how are ya? LOL..You will do fine....
    Haha, thanks :)

Nov 1, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by br_hjs
    talk to her about it. Tell her you care and you don't want her doing it. If you have to tell someone what she's doing to get her help... do it. Let her know that you did it because you care and you don't want her to get in trouble but you don't want her to do anything dangerous. Me n my boyfriend got each other to quit smoking pot, because we care for each other. And when you know someone really cares about you and doesn't want you to do that stuff, it makes you feel better so you don't do it and you also want them to be proud of you for not... Talk to her about it. Its one of the best things you can do... I know, I've been in her situation.
    Thank you very much for your advice/help. I really appreciate it. That's a re-assuring story, too, so thanks for sharing that. I see what you mean too about this:

And when you know someone really cares about you and doesn't want you to do that stuff, it makes you feel better so you don't do it and you also want them to be proud of you for not... Talk to her about it.
    So anyway, thanks again. :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Bowling tonight? Great, I hope you have a good time and get some things off your chest tonight sweet... Remember, sweet but no to mushy... K?

Nov 3, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Hey

Well it turns out we didn't go bowling last night, I couldn't get ahold of her to invite her all week, (I had thought my best friend had already invited her for some reason, but it turned out he hadn't, so I tried, but couldn't get ahold of her)... so, oops haha. Crap... well, sometime soon, hopefully next Friday we'll be able to. :(
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OurGreatestYear
    hey

well it turns out we didnt go bowling last night, I couldnt get ahold of her to invite her all week, (I had thought my best friend had already invited her for some reason, but it turned out he hadn't, so I tried, but couldnt get ahold of her)...so, oops haha. crap...well, sometime soon, hopefully next Friday we'll be able to. :(
    Ohhh darn it... sorry for the disappointment! I hope it all works out! If you need anything... come on back!:D

Nov 3, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Thanks, I appreciate it :)

Yeah, I'll be sure to come back if I need any help haha.
    samantha lear Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Pray!! That's I would do!:)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2011, 07:41 AM

Please keep an eye on the dates - this is from 2008, long "cold."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

I'm worried about a friend [ 4 Answers ]

Okay... here goes I am a friend of this woman. Its her first kid... she is pregrant but smokes weed every day... she needs to take a drug test does anyone know anything that she can buy so she can pass it and it won't hurt the baby I don't agree with any female doing anything while...

I'm worried about my best friend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this friend and during the school year we were really close and all and I mean we still are but she is beginning to have some problems such as she has gotten back into smoking and drinking witch I got her out of when we became friends but she got back in with the wrong crowed and she...

Worried about a friend [ 5 Answers ]

This may be a long shot but can anyone tell me if a friend can be found by their e-mail address or mobile number? We were intouch with a friend in Athens up to 15 days ago when he last called us and we have not heard from him since, neither has his other friends we know. We are all becoming...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search