Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 10:52 AM
    YES... and I want you to have the one you want this year! Dang it!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 10:53 AM
    LOL it's a pink tree
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Oooooo... I want it...
    I have decided, that when the time is RIGHT...
    My bedroom is going to be all pink... hell yes it will...
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 10:55 AM

Im going to put the 6ft one up this year lol because I can if I can't have a new ruddy tree ill be having more lights lol it's a white tree really with pink led lights lol and all the ornamants are irredescant it looks pretty cool shame the picture isn't that good.
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 10:57 AM
    I love it... hmmm, I think I like the idea of a pink tree, never really saw one before. Then again I haven't seen a lot of things! More lights! Yes! Mee tooo...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Hey, I like the new diggs. LOL Nice and clean and tidy.

Now give me some anti-b!tch pills!!!
    Janine, I think we could all use some right now. Too bad I only have 10 valium and there is not way I can send them through the net. I would share if I could.

At least we have this wonderful place to 'sound off' it does help a little. We all have our problems and our's feel at times to be more important and critical than other's, but I am sure that when we share them here, we get some serious comfort, sometimes more that what we get at 'home'.

CBW - what is family nowadays? Your children might be a pain right now, but you will eventually be rewarded, I promise. You're absolutely wonderful.

Start.. I know that you are there for everybody, and taking on the whole world is a hard job, so please make sure that you do something nice for yourself - that's an order... I love you and don't want you to go crazy on me.

In my current opinion, this place is a lot better and cheaper than a psychiatrist and there is always someone here 24/7 - what more can we ask for in this beautiful garden. I think I'll include some flowers...

Love you all.

Let's have a nice picnic too, I think it will do us all some good...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 11:09 AM
    You are just great... LOVE the tree, Laura!

Let's see if I can show mine last year...

Nope. It's too big, and I have no idea how to make it smaller :( damnit all!
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Upload it to photo bucket you can make it smaller there
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Chery, darling, I feel the valium working already, LOL

You are such a wonderful gal, I just wish you were back in Kentucky, I'd drive up and give you a big ole redneck hug!!

I love the tree CBW, we just have a plain old green one with ornaments we have collected throughout the years and some that the kids have made.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
    9lb 10oz! Wow! How many stiches?
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 11:33 AM
    No kidding Em... Jett was that big and ohhh damn!
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 12:46 PM
    LOL 3 stiches I had to laugh I asked how he and mum were and he said oh tierd I just laughed and said you think your tierd now come back to me in a months time lol
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 05:42 PM
    I like the new place... Im definitely ready to no longer co-exist... I need to drink myself stupid once this guy comes out.. lol. Lucky for us, Thomas is getting snipped, I don't think I can put up with it again either. Come sit by me CBW, we can wallow together... love the tree by the way. My tree is just plain jane. Every year since I was born my godparents gave me a unique ornament, and so when I moved ou on my own, I had 20 of my very own special things to put on the tree... I love it. No color coordination or anything. Now I have 25 ornaments, plus the ones Connor has started collecting. Our tree is a beautiful hodgepodge.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Hehehehehehehe I can't wait till christmas its going to be fun. I got a little more goodnews today you remember we adopted fly the cat a few months back and had to take him back because he just couldn't get on with the other kittys, he has finally been adopted I can do nothing but pray that kitty has a loving family because he was such a sweetheart.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Fly has a home! That is great news!
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Great to hear Fly has a home!! How is Dink doing? Big I bet.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Dink isn't so flipping dinky anymore he is getting big and his personality bigger very funny kitty him and millie are the best of friends too.
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 11:27 AM
    That's just too cool!!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 08:05 PM
    CBW, have you had your McVities Milk Chocolate Digestives today?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Yay fly! Wow! I wish I got by with just 3 stitches... lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret garden ~~~~ 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Yep the gates still open and we still haven't found the key, nothing changes really just to busy to be looking for it. http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/theenchantress/doorrothesecretgarden.jpg Keep smiling, keep laughing and don't forget where the garden and your friends are...

The secret garden [ 1503 Answers ]

Where you find all the adults who are just kids at heart digging up worms and slinging mud pies!! http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/theenchantress/doorrothesecretgarden.jpg Come on in leave the gate a jar we lost the key some time ago :rolleyes:

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search