Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 19, 2005, 04:11 PM
    Good that you are on line Scott, liondalu need help with WinME and I don't know anything about that, can you help him please..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Software recommendation. [ 12 Answers ]

I'm tired of trying to use Excel as a database. Navigating to what I want amongst the rows, columns and tabs is becoming a nightmare. My needs are simple: to organize info and sometimes convert it for use on a website. Blew my mind to see the prices! MyDatabase at about $30 seems to cover...

Need a recommendation for a good Print Screen App [ 13 Answers ]

It must include auto scroll for web pages. I've used Print Screen Deluxe for years, but there's a bug in their most recent version and auto scroll is not working... and their support is horrid. Thanks!

Book Recommendation [ 10 Answers ]

I just finished reading Michael Crichton's State of Fear. I think its one of the most important books I have ever read in my lifetime (and I'm an avid reader). I would strongly urge everyone to run out and get a copy (its in paperback or at your local library) and read it immediately.

Need a Simple Guestbook Recommendation [ 3 Answers ]

I've been burned before: A site wiped out from my stupidity in not updating the script. I recently installed VIPER Guestbook: I like it's simplicity and features, but now see that it will no longer be updated... so don't want to keep it. Can anyone recommend a simple, secure Guestbook...

View more questions Search