Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slayandkill Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Sep 8, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    I think what a man really wants is validation. correct me, guys, if I am wrong.
    Man's greatest vulnerability is not only a physical need, but also a psychological one. It is the need to be loved, but not just loved by anyone - to be loved by someone he senses is emotionally independent and strong. This kind of love is validating and worthwhile.
    The validation varies depends on the maturity. When they are younger, they are going around trying to sport a good looking girls on their arm and they want that thing simply due to their physical needs and peer pressure.
    Do you guys really have a contest on getting girls and sleep with virgins? just curious;)
    THANK YOU! God no one gets it lol but but but at my age (16) I would rather hold on to a girl and whisper sweet nothing in her ear under the stars then a night of sex...

Love is forever (well that's a lie... ) I have been dumped to many times and now I have conceded to myself because I can not find a long lasting relationship... longest one 4 months and all we did was make out (which I was fine with) but no sex I liked that... but she had to break it off due to school related issues.. but love is forever in my eyes... and sex is more of a night thing..
    Miss lovley Posts: 125, Reputation: 5

Sep 9, 2007, 09:21 PM
    I'd say 90% of teenage guys want sex and the other 10% of them are looking for a long term relationship.

Nicespringgirl- I've never heard of guys having contests on sleeping with virgins but the whole contest of seeing who can get the most girls yes they do that but females do to or at least my friends and I have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search