Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:22 PM
    How friendly is he toward you? Does he make small talk with you every chance he gets? Does he go out of his way to make small talk with you? For example, does he walk all the way around the building past your office on the way to his, even though it's double the distance ordinarily necessary for him to walk, so he can say something to you? Does he look for reasons to call you at home after hours? Has he hinted about the two of you having lunch or coffee sometime? These and other similar behaviors would be signs of interest.
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xEoMxMoAxx
    What are the signs that a guy likes you? How do u know a guy likes you
    Um.
    Guys will stare at you a lot.
    Or they will smile when they see you.
    And if you lock on to his eyes you know he likes you.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:28 PM
    It basically depends on the guy..........

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

I need to know if this guy likes me [ 11 Answers ]

This guy has a girlfriend, but is all the time holding my hand, and saying he is looking for someone else, he always sits with me, smiles at me, talks with me, and his girlfriend is there while this is going on, I don't know what to do, or how to show him how much I love/like him.

Signs if he likes me or not [ 1 Answers ]

Yeah um, I like this guy, and this is going to sound like I am a stalker but I need to know if I'm crazy or what.ok, I like this guy, and on his myspace he has a lot of friends that are girls.well, on his top anyway.anyways, so he is on mine and I am on his.I am the only girl from eastland on there...

There's this guy that I really like, and I know that he likes me too. [ 9 Answers ]

The thing is that we are both pretty shy. We first saw each other where he works and totally made a connection the minute we looked at each other! Every time I go into where he works, we talk a little, he says something like "wow, thats a really cool shirt" or something to try and engage in a...

I like this guy, and apparently he likes me, but [ 5 Answers ]

He hasn't asked me out yet even though known each other for over a month. When we see each other at school, we hug but he doesn't seem interested. When I ask him if he's busy this weekend, he says he's busy and he explains everything he has to do. I really like him though, and I can't get him out...

View more questions Search