Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Anderson's has only crap left... they said they get most in during spring... so I'll shop the site and find what I like then hunt the web for the best deal on what we want. For 1) other's benefit in the event they're cursed with a project like mine, and 2) a little desire to show the fruit of my sweat :) , I'll post pics/info as I move along with the project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Trying to locate "artificial flagstone" for purchase. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there, Trying to find out where I can locate and purchase a pre-made flagstone type paver. I had seen a show on one of those cable home improvement channels and I can't seem to find what they were using. The product if anyone is familiar with it is "flagstone" type flat stones with a few of...

Leveling sand for flagstone patio [ 16 Answers ]

Hopefully this will be the only HoneyDo item for the summer. I've seen a dozen websites about this but none of them really answer for me "what do I do now?". I need to make this area almost level but slope a but away from the house. I'm out there now pulling it back toward the house with a 2x4...

ID this plant [ 4 Answers ]

Please identify this plant: curly leaves http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/496222110_2080669081_o.jpg

Flagstone patios with Web backing [ 3 Answers ]

HGTV recently featured on Landscaper's Challenge - precut flagstone that was machined and joined by a strong poly-type mesh or web. It fit together like a puzzle piece and could be trimmed to be free forming. I found an out of state dealer while searching the HGTV website, but would really like to...

View more questions Search